lisalovely

hi, just wondering how to order on here, new and tried looking under tor browser came across *********** dont know if its legit, any advice thanks ,lisa

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, just wondering how to order on here, new and tried looking under tor browser came across ********* dont know if its legit, any advice thanks ,lisa
Welcome. The best advice I can give you is to read, read, and then read some more. Start with the forum rules and there is also a thread dedicated to info for new members. Also, the search function is a great tool for finding the info you are looking for. Oh, and read. /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
ive gotten that far, tried to order then, moneygram declined the payment to be sent, did i do something wrong?

ive gotten that far, tried to order then, moneygram declined the payment to be sent, did i do something wrong?
hi lisa,

I doubt that you did anything wrong, it might just have to do with that particular receiver reaching their limit.  Have you been in contact with the vendor and told him what happened?  Also did you go in person or online?  Because I've noticed people have better luck going in person to a place that offers MG.  Many have good luck at Wally World (code, lol) but I prefer going to a check cashing place as that works so well for me... I'm in and out in minutes.  Good luck and welcome /default_smile.png

great advice, moneygram said they declined me becausse i dont know them personally,i guess it has to look like family or something, wally world, is that a a code for the moneygram to put on there, sorry i know i sound blonde just learning the basics,new laws f sh*t up for the us, i wish i could go to the good old fondren doc s like i used to.

They tend to do that. Go over to the payments

Thread and you can read all about the W.U/ MG

Welcome to DBG!!

No lovely lisa you don't sound retarded... when I first started reading here and I saw people post about Wally World I thought to myself that the place in the movie with Chevy Chase was real, lol /default_smile.png  Just try again at a different place with the MG.  I have said I didn't know the person and it wasn't a problem... weird.  Maybe it has to do with the amount... I have only sent under 200.00

I've too have seen where doing online wouldn't

Go through... But going in person would.

So yes that's prolly your best bet. :)

Welcome. The best advice I can give you is to read, read, and then read some more. Start with the forum rules and there is also a thread dedicated to info for new members. Also, the search function is a great tool for finding the info you are looking for. Oh, and read. /default_smile.png
yes, strongly agreed /default_smile.png

welcome aboard btw /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back