Truj18

Hi everyone, I am also very new to this forum and trying to figure everything out is a little daunting. I've been in a recent accident back in June and have severe back pain. I have been to Drs often since then with little success and spent a small fortune dealing with them. They had prescribed me stuff for awhile but then suddenly stopped cause I can't afford to get Mri done right now. So I've been doing a ton of reading and research of trying to get some relief and get back to a normal life without spending a fortune or getting scammed. I still don't really know what I'm doing or if I'm even doing this correctly, so please bare with me ?. Guess I'm trying to get pointed in the right direction and get good sound advice from people with the same type of problems. I've also never used a forum before so not sure how it really works. Any and all advice form the members would be greatly appreciated. I'm glad I found this forum and look forward to talking to people and making some new friends. Thanks dbg!! 

Just wanted to say I also made a donation to dbg a few mins ago and look forward to meeting and talking to new folks. 

Ps: I made it via PayPal but it is registered on a different email address I don't really use often and is different than the one I set up for this forum. I hope that's ok I didn't know. 

Welcome truj,  as long as you included your username in the donation you will be fine, if not, you can contact admin who will sort this for you. You are in a great place here, a good starring point is to read the forum rules, check out the pinned thread for new members in this subforum too and then get Reading away. Search function is also a great tool to use, but if you get stuck don't be afraid to ask a question!  Again, welcome!

I appreciate the advice PTFC, yea I read the forum rules yesterday as I joined I read all day and felt I was finally in the right place so I made a small donation I know it's not a lot but figure their are tons of people just like me reading and searching form the same answers. I'll keep on reading today and thanks again for the advice and the welcome. 

I appreciate the advice PTFC, yea I read the forum rules yesterday as I joined I read all day and felt I was finally in the right place so I made a small donation I know it's not a lot but figure their are tons of people just like me reading and searching form the same answers. I'll keep on reading today and thanks again for the advice and the welcome.  
You are on the right  track. This place is a gold rush of knowledge. Congrats on even finding this forum. There are no douchebag mods like on some, and people are super considerate for the most part. If you need any help or suggestions, feel free to pm. There are some rock solid legit vendors on here. I have a few now where I send over a thousand dollars into the ether without any worry anymore.

Thanks, I've tried a couple already and haven't heard back yet maybe cause I'm new. It's cool tho I'll keep reading and researching I'm sure I'll figure it out. Just a ton of info to take in specially in two days I've been on. Can be overwhelming ?

Hi Truj18,

Welcome and thanks for the donation. Hearing back from vendors should not have anything to do with your being new. Give them a day and if you still have not heard anything, try another email. Could be the weekend or time differences or even they needed a day off! I'm sure you will be receiving replies soon.

2earls

Welcome to the forum.  This place is great and Im so sure you will see that.  Staff owner and members are quit awesome as well.  Once you settle in believe me that nervous feeling totally goes away...

Welcome aboard, dont worry, you will be fine! /default_smile.png

Thanks 2earls & dad minion just an FYI it is awesome so far?. I'm glad people on here are friendly but real with you at same time. From what I've read so far on the rules and and tread for new members is spot on. Just read and read, info is there in front of you. Thanks again guys and glad to be a member of the community. I'll keep you posted as to how it's going. 

Sorry sadminion premtive text sorry!! ?

lol its ok,  When  Im on my phone i does it too /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back