Status
Not open for further replies.

Splicks

Hey guys. Im finally in the right place...HELLO!! I have been here since Dec last year and have not used the site at all as I was not aware of what I needed to do plus I will be honest I forgot about it haha ! It's a bit of a head f**k but i think I get it now ! I'm under the impression that I need 30 or more posts to reply to the email section yes? Although please answer me this. I saw an email address in one of the threads and tried to use it not being aware of the 20-30 posts or more and I'm sure as to no surprise to any of you it didn't work. I realise now why but how does that work? Can someone tell me ? Is it because the email account I use with this forum isn't verfyed as an established user ? Just curious! So anyway a little about me.... I broke my back when in was a teenager and never properly recovered and have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Doctors in the UK basically stopped most of the helpful things that I used to use so I basically just have to suffer. My depression and anxiety is through the roof and I seriously cannot carry on like I am. Sure I'm getting help from specailists and am about to do sessions in mindfulness and cbt. But you seen the waiting lists ? Yeah right ...Will I still be sane by then ?.I dunno ! I have a lot of experience with diffrent methods of pain relief as well as sorting my anxiety but while I wait I have to do something. It's too much !!.So it's a case of if you want a job doing ...do it yourself!  Anyway it would be great to get to know you guys and anyone can give me any tips on getting around here I would be greatful. Always up for a chat as im a proper night owl. Cheers peeps. All info welcome and help me clock up those 30 or more posts please !!! Pease, love and phat baselines people ! ?! 

Hello and welcome. You are correct, it's 30 posts to post in the email section. You should be using the email address posted in the first post of the vendors thread. If they change, we update them accordingly. You don't have to send your emails from any special email address to contact them, although sometimes if I don't get a reply when contacting a new vendor, I will try using a different email account. It shouldn't make any difference but I always fall back on my Gmail account.

If you have questions before you make your 30 posts, you can ask here. A lot of things become clearer just by reading the threads you are interested in.    2earls

Okay that's strange because the email just wouldn't send and I copied and pasted it so it should be bang on and I used the email address on the first page like you said but there was a lot of pages to trawl through and I wouldn't of seen if it had been updated. Not too sure but yes I will take your advice and use a different account. Thanks! 

Welcome Splicks. Best thing you can do to start off with is read the welcome thread go over the rules and pretty much any question you have can be found in an existing thread. It really doesn't take long to work your way up to 30 posts. Try to make them good post that help contribute to the community. The mods and members here are very helpful and if you were to get stuck and can't finding something they will give you a helpful nudge in the right direction. Hopefully just joining this group alone helps alleviate some of that anxiety you have. There is alot of great resources on here that can help you. Look forward to seeing you boards.

much love

Humboldtguy

Thank you very much and I'm looking forward to exploring and seeing what the site and community has to offer. I'm in a kind of recovery stage right now so trying to alleviate these anxieties are my main aim. I can give exstensive help to anyone who needs advice on diffrent types of relief for diffrent things. Have over 20 years of experience under my belt of pain and suffering and sweetie popping haha so yeah. .I appreciate the welcome and its nice to have a world in which I feel I can talk and find exactly what I need and start to smile again and rebuild my life ! Much love and thanks again ??✌???

Justto  clear things up, it's that first post that's updated so you don't have to weed through the entire thread. Try typing it instead of copy and pasting. You can mention the vendor here if you want me to confirm it, but I am pretty certain that all the email vendors have the correct email. The only ones suspect are the blacklist and inactive threads. I trust these aren't where you are looking lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back