jen

I am a long time reader of this page and a first time poster. I have lyme disease. This causes large amounts of pain. I currently use 10hy/325 several times per day and it really only keeps the pain away for maybe two hours. The docs aren't very kind to me in regards to pain. They seem to really love tram which does nothing for me. I have tried to find a pain clinic but most of them have been shut down.  I am trying to figure out what my next step should be. I feel like a longer acting relief would be best. I am unable to afford paying online. I grow mmj and that helps with sleep and anxiety but doesn't cut it for pain. My state  is very restrictive on pain meds but is generous with mmj. Any words of wisdom much appreciated.

welcome Jen!  i hope you find what you are looking for here.  

pain reduction can often be expensive when it has to come out of our pockets.  one super low cost alternative that i've found which can offer some relief is Kava.  when it's high quality, and made properly it has a numbing, sedating, comforting quality which also go a way for some people to helping pain as well.

@jen Welcome, and I hate to hijack your thread, but have to ask... @Bugbear how much do you know about Kava?  Have you posted any information in the Kava threads by chance?  I was looking to try this root -- but clueless to find a good source.  If you get a chance, would you reach out to me and let me know where to find information and/or a good source? 

@BellaDonna i am not an expert, and only sampled 1/2 dozen vendors.  honestly, our catinthehat knows more of this than i.  you can find / pay higher $ for more refined product, often from kratom or other natural remedy vendors.  but i don't.  since it is legal, google bula kava house, or wakacon.  these are solid if prepared right.  

dump 1/4 cup powder in a strong blender (key) with 1 cup milk (2%) and 1 cup water, and add flavor (cocoa or chocolate or honey, etc works for me). throw it on high 30 seconds.  put back in fridge for an hour or two.  pull it out, cycle blender for 15 second sessions about 8-10 times.  this will keep your motors from burning out.  pour through stocking (hose) into any vessel dispenser.  squeeze the strained pulp out (in to the dispenser also).  you can double filter if you want.  i don't.  pour 1/2 cup for yourself, and drink slow over the course of an hour or two.  put the rest in fridge.  it is kind of better the next day.  stir / shake well before drinking it though because it has settled.  

also, don't make a tea.  i've read that temperatures >120 kill the active elements here (kavawavalactonesorsomething).  lol.  it's dirt cheap, like 30 USD a lb.

Pain is the worst. I hope you can find what you need. So yourresearch and admins are great people willing to help 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back