ducky

Hi everyone, just recently joined, and am doing as much reading as I can understand how this page works, and how to get the most out of it.  hopefully will get to make some new friends as well!  if anyone has any words of wisdom, advice, or just a friendly hello - all are most welcome!

Feel blessed to have become part of what seems like a very useful and supportive forum :)

Hello and welcome to the forum!

You sound like you are on the right track as we encourage everyone to read as much as possible. I would say that one of the best ways to acquaint yourself with what is being offered is to send emails to the vendors and identify yourself as a DBG member and ask for a menu or list or whatever you want to call it. 

Most are pretty helpful if you explain that you are new to this. You can always ask questions if you are stuck or confused. An @2earls in your post should get my attention and you can ask the members for opinions too. As long as it is not the dreaded "where can I get cheap vikoden?" kind of post. This is pretty much the same thing as posting "I'm not even going to try to learn anything".

The banners scrolling across the top of the home page might be helpful as a few will show you what is available when you donate to the forum (many of their threads are in the sponsor only areas).

Hope all that helps you or another newbie reading this to get started and good luck! 

thanks so much for the warm welcome! as much as I want to (because in a at a bit of a loss of where to start!) I will definitely refrain on the "where can I find such and such" posts. ill continue to browse, read existing threads, and hopefully learn, and find the info I need that way. I'm grateful to know there supportive, knowledgable and friendly members I can reach out to though!

NB,i have donated and an now an opal sponsor, so hoping that too will help :)

Thanks for your donation. You will find the current contact information for each vendor in the first or second post in their thread. A few have a website but most are just email. Jump on in and the best way to find out who has what is collect their lists.

If you have never used payment methods like moneygram then I would suggest reading up on whatever one you are going to be using to avoid any common mistakes. If you are able to figure out bitcoins then ordering should be a piece of cake :398_cake:

thanks for the info, I have used western union (but got scammed!), and just placed an order through moneygram Sith starliterx, which I'm really hoping is legit due to all the reviews, and he's been awesome with communication so feel like this time should be ok!!

I have also set up a bitcoin account and purchased a small amount, but its still all a bit of a mystery to me and I need to do some more research I thick before drop a lot of money on coins.

I'm still reading through the forums too and have started emailing vendors, and will continue until I hopefully find someone I can establish a relationship with,

the biggest issue that seems to be popping up is that I'm looking for some certain kinds of strong pain relief (Ox,perc or similar, and Canada guest seem to be the easiest of places to get these sent to.

without naming names, do you happen to have any advise regarding this....apologies if I'm overstepping by asking this - please just say so!

I really appreciate your friendliness and help in the short time since became a member, I am SO SO glad I sound this site, feeling a lot less lost and alone.

Anyway, sorry for the novel, really just meant to say hi and thanks!! :)

Welcome to the forum Ducky. As 2earls said you are on the right track with reading.  It seems like a daunting task at first because there is a lot of information to process  and forum etiquette to learn.  Just keep reading and you will have it down in no time.  Good luck to you and Welcome again.

thank you so much. I feel so welcomed and am learning so much , its so encouraging and makes me feel safe a less alone knowing I am part of this community. :)  

I shall keep up the reading, and keep any inane/inappropriate/annoying questions to myself as much as possible!

Thank you for reaching out to welcome me.

Hi everyone, just recently joined, and am doing as much reading as I can understand how this page works, and how to get the most out of it.  hopefully will get to make some new friends as well!  if anyone has any words of wisdom, advice, or just a friendly hello - all are most welcome!

Feel blessed to have become part of what seems like a very useful and supportive forum :)
Just to say Hello and hope you enjoy the site as much as i do.Welcome

thanks so much, have made some great connections, and learn so much every time I browse. glad to be part of such a helpful and supportive community :)

I'm also new here, awaiting a reply from a vendor you mentioned. I have the same issue you have!

Toodles

I'm also new here, awaiting a reply from a vendor you mentioned. I have the same issue you have!

Toodles
Jim is typically active in the overnight and very early mornings if you are in the US because of the time difference.  I can attest for his communication and product quality.  Typical shipment times for me are 21 days to East Coast US.  Welcome to the community.  Lots of great information here and most members are most happy to help.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back