Newbies maybe this will help some of you.

Suzyqalp

OPAL SPONSOR
First of all I'd like to say I myself am a newbie. However that being said this is hands down a terrific site.I have been reading since I joined this site non stop, for hours and hours in my off time... everyday and my mind is filled with an abundance of new information. With some quidance from @PTFC By reading many different threads, reading the rules, (yes I broke some at first and I may still but we learn from our mistakes.) I re-read the rules daily. Just to freshen up. 

I have found that by reading reviews and other threads, the correct way to word certain questions. I am most definitely still learning, I cannot stress that enough but I will say since joining I have taken in so much information just by reading and reading alone. It has helped me tremendously. But YOU have to put the work in. You have to research threads, post in the correct threads. Oh I will say I am still learning some of the "wording" on this site. But I do learn something new everyday day. I am so thankful for this site. All I can say is research your bum off! READ! It will help you SO much. I'm a newbie too. So I am still learning. Love you DGB.net! Read, research and you will find what info you need  in my opinion. I hope this was appropriate to post, this truly how I have learned on this site. Just by reading and reading a lot! ?

I knew you would settle in well @Suzyqalp! You couldn't have been a more perfect example of how someone joins the board, does some research, and gets what they are looking for! Thanks for posting your experience, I hope others can take something from it! ☺

I knew you would settle in well @Suzyqalp! You couldn't have been a more perfect example of how someone joins the board, does some research, and gets what they are looking for! Thanks for posting your experience, I hope others can take something from it!
263a.png
Please delete this because I didn't post anything just confused once again

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back