News not good

Bxiris

I received a letter from US Customs 2 days ago. A package from ** didn't make it home. Has anyone had an experience like this? I'm wiggin' out, just a bit. Sugg's on getting products would be much appreciated. Good day to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Customs letters are just part of the game.  Just throw the letter away and ignore it.  You could see about getting a reship, not sure if ** does that or not.  Otherwise, you could donate to the forum and see a lot more vendor options that might be helpful.  Take care and stay safe....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. The LL mentions criminal... at the end. Ever known of anyone given "3 hots & a cot" over similar situations? Also, any idea if my name, addy or email addy are flagged or anything? Thank you for your knowledge. Good day to you.

Had to look up that euphemism lol, hadn't heard it before.  If they were going to do something like that, they wouldn't have sent you a letter, they would have just shown up at your house.  In my experience, no your name/address isn't flagged or watched, though it's up to you what you feel comfortable doing.  Another option would be finding something domestic. 

If you donate more of the site is available and you can read through reviews and such.  Good luck!

Ah I vividly remember the first time I received LL. I was shitting my pants, looking for undercover FBI agents for like a week. You are good, but still be careful out there.

@Bxiris DoomKitty gave great info. Don't worry about the love letter and move on. You will find a great wealth of extremely useful information if you donate to this forum. 

@Bxiris  got yourself a love letter. par for the course with international shipping. as long as you're trafficking in personal amounts, not to worry. you start moving serious weight, then be worried. you gotta do what you gotta do, man, if you can't find domestic, ...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back