Next prep cycle free for all to use

Hammerblow

Spammers
Hey,  

I actually can't believe it is now been and gone and on to the next but it's that time of year! I came in a bit heavier than I'd have liked but won my division (just!) but I've been told my conditioning needs to be better, for those who care. I've got a few weeks "off" go on holiday, let my joints recover etc. then it's time to start getting ready for my next competition.

Anyway I want to lay out the details of my next cycle for all to see, use, critic as  I will be running some different compounds this time around and want to make sure everyone knows it's cool to do this and not be confused by my previous threads. Any vets who think I'm way off with this one feel free to tweek it you where you see fit.

The base of this cycle is going to be primo. Pharma primo I have UGL primo but but for this prep it will be all pharma. The test e will be pharma also (pretty much everything)  I am trying to go with pharma if possible). Still need to speak to a man about a dog on that one. 

Okay so cycle as follows;

1-20 Primo e 800mg/wk
1-17 test e 250mg/wk (test will be dropped 3 weeks out from show)
1-20 Provi 50mg split am/pm
12-20 var 50mg ED
17-20 injectable methyl-tren 1500mcg/d (last 4 weeks of cycle)
18-20 Halo 30mg (last 3 weeks)
20 Winni 50mg/d (last week of cycle)

My thoughts on the cycle:

20 wk cycles can be tough. I am planning my prep (strict diet and cardio implementation) for 16 weeks and am starting the cycle a month earlier so that the primo should be in full swing when the calories are going to start to be cut and the cardio increasing. I don't really have anything planned as far as additional AAS for kickstart to the cycle. I figured the cycle length kind of negated the need for a kickstart but I am open to any suggestions. Trt dose of test is all that's needed. Might switch test e 250 to sustanon 250. 

All injections are dropped the wednesday before the show and only orals from then up to showtime. I will replace the injectable mtren with oral tren (500mcg) at that time. I will be starting the mtren 4 weeks out. Started it 3wks out last time and was impressed with what it did.  This time 4 wks out to see if it can do more. depending on how things look I might increase to 2000mcg

No diuretecs needed. Will be using letro at 2.5mg/d the final week along with my peak week prep strategy to help with the drying out.

Might add some mast p the last few weeks but I shouldn't need it with the primo there think I do that out of habit which is kinda dumb? 

anyone can use this cycle mind if you are at a descent bodyfat, athletic and you've ran a cycle or 3 before. Just peak for a holiday, wedding or yourself. I can guarantee if you do it right you will be one jacked & tanned mo fo ?

I like the fact that it is anabolic based and not androgenic. I also like it is pharmacy grade based.

Me personally, I do not use androgens due to the sides however this is a competition cycle. I see it as a very mild cycle which IMO is good. So I cannot comment on the androgen side of the drug use. I have seen some HEAVY cycles that make my hair fall out just reading it.

What oxandrolone brand are you using?

No HGH use I there?

I also like the fact that no diuretics are being used even something as mild as dyazide.

Are you going to be water loading to dry out?

I am currently using 400mg primo, 200mg deca and 50mg anavar as a clean bulker just as a comparison.

Hey buddy. 

Yeah i I thought I'd change it up slightly, my prep usually isn't 20 weeks for one thing so nothing but mild or the sides would kill me by mid cycle. I've not ran primo for awhile and Primo at 800 is perfect for me to make those nice lean gains and not carry that water bloat. There's a couple on that list I need to speak to you about, I want everything in so I can start it post holiday. I'm short on bayer and a couple of others sustanon as I've decided to run that instead of test e. 

I have alpha oxanadrolone it's not pharma but I'm trying. The stuff is gtg though so might stick with it. 

No need for HGH for me yet in my weight class....yet. I'm planning on jumping up next season and doing a Highland games after this comp. I'll utilise it then I think. So hard to get legit HGH though. Don't trust those Chinese black imports. Again I think il be paying you a visit for the Danes.

As things stand no diuretics can abide them even the mild ones, it's a psychological thing I think. The Letro, water loading and low carbs will bring my conditioning in that bit I was missing the last show. More cardio will be most beneficial but never had that grainy hard look I usually bring but i wasn't using Letro, I was a bit distracted this prep. God knows how I placed well. Everything will be on point this time no stone left unturned if you will.

400mg primo 200mg deca and 50 anv is a beautiful clean bulker. How long are you running it for?  

Hey

Currently in week 6 of it. Need to keep my bodyweight down just under 17st. Its a bit too much than I would like to carry.

Will probably run for another 4-6weeks.

16.5st with great conditioning is enough as long as my cardio is there.

Agreed with the Chinese shite. With the exception of Ansomone 40iu which is genuine pharmacy grade. 100iu strength is not genuine. 100iu as rule of thumb is very rarely seen in HG market so I would always be dubious of anything in that range. If you remember about 4yrs ago there was a load of fake 126iu Saizen garbage that flooded the UK market.

Not a problem in regards to the requests. Again if youre buying a few things I am sure we can work out a little discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
As of this morning I'm just sitting over 15.5 stone so that's exactly where I want to be. But man you've got 14 pounds of muscle on me. Shit, you'd smoke me with some crazy conditioning to go with it. 

Yeah i I remember bro, that was a cluster fuck. But it's common sense when you see that dosing and the price. The saizen from turkey is what it should look like and be priced at. That's 100% genuine I've seen the results. 

I'm away in 9 days and I'm starting the week after I get back so I'll email my requests in soon. There's a compound I'm thinking about adding as a replacement that's just not that available anymore. And I do like a discount. 

hey, is that Saizen really HGH? I'm interested in a low dose, long term HGH top up protocol for general well being, energy and just to slow aging down etc

and I'd really like to have it in a pen to make administering it as convenient as possible - of course, the problem is finding a reliable source of non fake stuff at not rip-off prices

I replied to your post as in a short time I already twigged you know your stuff Trinity

All of our products are 100% genuine. In fact we would even go so far to offer customers their money back if found to be not genuine.

We take our time to source products and anything that goes on our catalogue is checked thoroughly and TESTED also to guarantee authenticity.

Please see our thread in approved steroid vendors. 

yes brotha, I'm not questioning your products authenticity

I was wondering if Saizen is 191 HGH? only a vague recollection that that is what it is...

As of this morning I'm just sitting over 15.5 stone so that's exactly where I want to be. But man you've got 14 pounds of muscle on me. Shit, you'd smoke me with some crazy conditioning to go with it. 

Yeah i I remember bro, that was a cluster fuck. But it's common sense when you see that dosing and the price. The saizen from turkey is what it should look like and be priced at. That's 100% genuine I've seen the results. 

I'm away in 9 days and I'm starting the week after I get back so I'll email my requests in soon. There's a compound I'm thinking about adding as a replacement that's just not that available anymore. And I do like a discount. 
15.5st is still a great weight with conditioning.

I torn my hamstring today grade 3! First injury since I done my rotator cuff. It looks like I might have to skip this show or go into another division. Everyday is upper body day!! You should see it @trinity I've not seen that kind of deep bruising before I don't take painkillers so just RICE. The Dr has said 12 weeks I reckon 6-8. I don't want to show up and bomb. So I could either obviously rest for a couple of weeks then change my focus,to physique. Or just forget about it and start my bulk! I've been on holiday and done two shows. Some NPP, test prop and 5000 of relatively untracked macros. 

Ps. Don't do split squats! 

I torn my hamstring today grade 3! First injury since I done my rotator cuff. It looks like I might have to skip this show or go into another division. Everyday is upper body day!! You should see it @trinity I've not seen that kind of deep bruising before I don't take painkillers so just RICE. The Dr has said 12 weeks I reckon 6-8. I don't want to show up and bomb. So I could either obviously rest for a couple of weeks then change my focus,to physique. Or just forget about it and start my bulk! I've been on holiday and done two shows. Some NPP, test prop and 5000 of relatively untracked macros. 

Ps. Don't do split squats! 
I remember when I tore my quad tendon. I was out of it for 6-8months. I took a basic paracetamol and tramadol synergy for first 2 weeks. Then went through the pain.

All the best with the recovery.

Can anyone give any comment on the comment by @tomoenage about using HGH for general health and to help in battling auto immune disease ? I have Crohn's and Wegeners. 

Thanks

Can anyone give any comment on the comment by @tomoenage about using HGH for general health and to help in battling auto immune disease ? I have Crohn's and Wegeners. 

Thanks
Not something I have come across with HGH being used alongside diseases.

Thanks @trinity. I have always been one to experiment and my GP has benefitted with some of my own research. I knkw that hormones play a huge part in how we feel, look and it woukd seem quite normal, to me anyway, that an imbalance could be a part of the body breaking down. 

I have noticed a massive rise in inflammatory diseases and even in pets. I truly believe that we are all somehow being subject to a common denominator that is making so many break down and suffer auto immune diseases. My first suspect would be water but with so many antibiotics in our meat and in the irradiation of foods, I can't help but wonder what is going on. 

When I was diagnosed with Crohns then it was 1 in every 100,000. Now it's close to 1 in every 1000. That's a dramatic change and now I have Wegeners granulomatosis too and that was one in every million but I am on a vasculitis forum and it's easy to see there are many more now. 

The way I see it, I have nothing to lose. The Wegeners has me having high fevers, hallucinating, such severe bone and muscle pain that morphine does t touch it and my eyes and hearing plus lungs and kidneys are under attack. I've cut down on the azathioprine and cut out the prednisolone complelely and have started on my own regimen which includes DHEA and pregnenolone. So far, so good. My last colonoscopy showed quiescent colitis, a dramatic and hugely positive improvement. 

I think that when the meds to treat the disease make you feel worse than the disease then it's time to look at a different approach. I may be doing myself harm but no one will know if I don't try. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back