NFL 2017/18 lets talk some smack

aarons

Lets talk some trash about this season, you can chime in with college if you want to also. Lets keep it civil though, I'm sure the moderators will kick some butt if people get to crazy with their trash talk, lol.

Seahawks are my team, the defense as usual is looking real good. I saw a poll a few weeks ago and they were in the top 4 predicted to go to the superbowl, this town loves coach Carrol and the team. Let the trash talking commence, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ewwww Seahawks. There is not much excitement at our house over this football season. For one, my husband is a 49ers fan which has been no bueno

lately. I have a bunch of teams I like and will route for so I have a better chance of enjoying the season, but the Seahawks ain't one of them. 

Is this smack talking???

As always for me : Seahawks!!!! Got my 12th man flag ready to wave :)

My backup favorite team is Green Bay, but I'm predicting Seattle will stomp a mudhole in their ass next week in Green Bay.

Ewwww Seahawks. There is not much excitement at our house over this football season. For one, my husband is a 49ers fan which has been no bueno

lately. I have a bunch of teams I like and will route for so I have a better chance of enjoying the season, but the Seahawks ain't one of them. 

Is this smack talking???
Lmao, yep thats talking smak. Watching the game last night the announcers were talking about other teams, they said San Fran was making good moves but they are a couple years away from being contenders again. So pretty much they suck, lol. @2earls

Last edited by a moderator:

My backup favorite team is Green Bay, but I'm predicting Seattle will stomp a mudhole in their ass next week in Green Bay.
 @girlgerms HAHAHA, I hope so too. It's funny I have some friends that Green Bay is their second favorite team also, I wonder why that is. I liked Brett Favre but once he retired I really didn't care about them anymore. The Hawks are pretty much the only team I care about. GO  12th man.

@aarons

Most of my friends are Denver or Kansas City fans, so one of my favorite things to do is reminisce about the 2014 Super Bowl  :D

I really like Aaron "Hollywood" Rodgers, (he's no Russell Wilson:)) he's the main reason I like Green Bay. I love watching him play, he's probably (imo) one of the best QBs playing right now, if they could only win!

I'm still not loving Trevor Boykin as R.Ws backup. I've tried, I'm a nerd, watch all the preseason games and he just doesn't do it for me. Then again, Wilson is looking so freaking great this year, I'm sure it won't be a issue. It would be cool and helpful if our QB does NOT take the title for recieving the most sacks again this season. Just saw Kearse is gone traded, :/ its okay. But I am sad Steven Houshka went to Bills or wherever he went. I liked to yell at Houshka through the tv, good times :)

@girlgerms

Nobody I know likes Denver, that hate goes all the way back to ol horse teeth himself John Elway, lol. Them and the Raiders were our rivals back then. One of my best friends is a Kansas fan, he goes whenever they come here dressed up in all of his Kansas gear, surprised he hasn't gotten his butt kicked yet, lol. I liked Boykin last year but he is playing like crap this year I think he is going to get cut. I liked Kearse he was really good I just don't think we used him enough, it doesn't do any  good having someone as good as him and not using him. I hate Rodgers lol, probably because he is so good or because he gets so much screen time compared to Wilson. Thats funny, I have a video I think its on facebook where we were yelling at Josh Brown the first game after he left the hawks. We were right above the tunnel where the visiting team exited and all of us around the area were booing at him :lol: . Wilson is looking great, if the oline holds we are going to rock this year. Now we need some people to get on here and smack talk :421_football:

Only a couple more days, I think the hawks are going to destroy GB.

Yikes! I'm outnumbered by Seahawks fans. Oh well, at least we have some football fans. I'm watching the KC/NE game and I am routing for KC. At least it's a close game so far, but I am scared of the Patriots. They are the comeback kings.

Yikes! I'm outnumbered by Seahawks fans. Oh well, at least we have some football fans. I'm watching the KC/NE game and I am routing for KC. At least it's a close game so far, but I am scared of the Patriots. They are the comeback kings.
I have a good friend that is a die hard KC fan so I was rooting for them, nice to see the pats bite the big one. lol.

Damn my Hawks lost, listening to all of the sports talk after the game they are still superbowl contenders. Their defense rocked but that Oline needs some damn help. I read this morning that we did manage to do somethings nobody else has done against GB. We got an interception, we sacked Aaron Rodgers several times, and we rattled his cage. Next week is a home game we are going to destroy San Fran.

If your hawks can't beat the 49ers then you might as well hang it up for this season because I think they are the worst team and while I feel bad for my husband, I told him to switch to the Raiders. He's a SF native like me and I forgot the Raiders aren't exactly a home team any more.

I hate ito when teams move. It takes years for me to get used to saying LA Rams etc.

Anyway @aarons you better win this week or I'm going to have to rub it in.

Ugh, see? I'm watching the Chargers and when they just said "touchdown Los Angeles" it just sounds like a mistake. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back