Night Sweats and waking up looking like I did a 5k

sociopathicbombshell

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
I have horrible night sweats but am on methadone maintenance which keeps me well for days-even if I miss two days. I have already convinced myself Ive had AIDS several times and been thouroughly checked without reason, simply because I am super neurotic. Anyone else suffer this? My skin literally adheres to my boyfriends back when I awaken in the am. I frickn hate it.

I have horrible night sweats but am on methadone maintenance which keeps me well for days-even if I miss two days. I have already convinced myself Ive had AIDS several times and been thouroughly checked without reason, simply because I am super neurotic. Anyone else suffer this? My skin literally adheres to my boyfriends back when I awaken in the am. I frickn hate it.
I dealt with this myself for awhile and even researched it a bit. I'd need a lot more details from you to even remotely make an educated guess.

There are a few obvious things I could think of off-hand as possible causes. Please don't concern yourself with AIDS, its easy to fall into the trap of assuming the worst.

I'm sorry I'm in one of my unhelpful moods and feeling very uninspired right now, I'd normally whip up a short post with some info on possible causes. I will probably PM you to collect a few minor details eventually.

I hope this recedes sociopathicbombshell, has anything changed recently for you?

I hope this recedes sociopathicbombshell, has anything changed recently for you?
oh. I have had these sweats for years. I look so foul in the morning. Surprised Michael doesnt kick me out of the bed. Lol. Yes. Lots of changes socially and medically as well. I will pm u soon. Hope you are doing alright.

I have this issue too, but not as severe. For me, it's either the antidepressants or pain pills. Def not the Benzo's that cause it, I know that much. Sorry sweets, nothing like sweating like a whore in church to feel sexy! I feel your pain. Sigh...

Its a side effect from the opiod/opiates unfortunately.
Makes your skin feel and turn to shit too.

I don't get it so much at nights but during the day at work,it can be freezing cold outside but my job is manual and energised.One minute I'm fine and the next the sweat is littlery dripping off my nose then I'm fine again.I know there are medications that help but when I took them I noticed I was barely able to go to the toilet....

Bliss......

I have night sweats and day sweats, it's like my internal thermostat is broken.  I have been having really bad leg cramps too.  I am clean and sober(4yrs) currently as none of my packages have arrived.  I only take 2 Tr@mps a night for pain when I have them and now that I've been with out for awhile I think I will only use them when absolutely necessary as it is a slippery slope for an alcoholic.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back