Nitetrain

Nitetrain

OPAL SPONSOR
Good Evening. This is Nitetrain. Happy to be here. My story is like a lot of other folks here. Just great to not feel like a fish out of water or scammers bait. Great reading and love the mods and admins. Everyone be safe.

Good Evening. This is Nitetrain. Happy to be here. My story is like a lot of other folks here. Just great to not feel like a fish out of water or scammers bait. Great reading and love the mods and admins. Everyone be safe.
Welcome to the site I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for the warm welcome. It's been 6 months since I found this community. I still can't donate cuz my iPhone 5c won't upgrade to iOS 10; therefore my bitcoins are stuck in Coinbase. No ability to cut 'n paste into my wallet to donate 😁   So pretty much I'm stuck with international vendors.  Iv'e asked admin & mods for help but no luck.

My laptops motherboard is fried. It appears I'm SOL getting what I need without waiting weeks & weeks for letters to arrive from across the sea.

I've posted reviews over and over just feel like I'm being "left in the dust". Too bad. I had high hopes finding  relief.  

Anyone have any ideas at all how to donate under this circumstance... I can't be the first and I won't be the last.  So. Anyone out there know how I can get my donation to the group, or is this just a "tuff luck" situation because I cant come up w/ $$$$$ to repaire my laptop or buy a new iPhone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back