No luck with Kratom

• Thread starter Thread starter ktkenda
  • Start date Start date
K

ktkenda

So I've tried kratom about 6 times now, always a different strand, and from two different reputable vendors. I feel absolutely no affect from it at all. I've even tried upping my dose to 10mg. Nothing. Could I just be one of the unfortunate ones it doesn't work for? I can't understand why this stuff is illegal anywhere - it does absolutely nothing for me!

So I've tried kratom about 6 times now, always a different strand, and from two different reputable vendors. I feel absolutely no affect from it at all. I've even tried upping my dose to 10mg. Nothing. Could I just be one of the unfortunate ones it doesn't work for? I can't understand why this stuff is illegal anywhere - it does absolutely nothing for me!
Do you mean to say 10 grams or actually mean 10mg? 10mg wouldn't do much for anyone. What effects are you trying to achieve? For myself, I like the Classic Bali and between 4 and 8grams is the sweet spot for me.

hope that helps. Give me a shout if it doesn't.

I meant grams - sorry. I was looking for the opiate-like euphoric feeling, but I literally feel nothing at all. Just a bitter taste in my mouth, but I don't feel any differently.

Try some of the uei from ss or others (there are many), this enhanced kratom has extracted akaloids (usually 250mg/5g) added to powdered leaf (indonesian) If you are new to it toss & wash about a 1-1 1/2 gram you should feel a nice opiate like effect.  Some stimulation and a nice euphoric effect.  The tolerance can increase quickly (I know) so may want to limit this and use sparingly with regular kratom.  I like it because I don't have to choke down 10-12 grams of powder.

If your not feeling the effects of Kr@tom your tolerance towards opiat3s is too high or your taking something like sub0x0ne or m3th@d0n3 that's blocking the effects. If none of this is true then you must be buying the worst kr@tom ever. Try using KwikKr@t0m, without a tolerance 4-5 gr@ms of Maeng d@ green leaf feels like you've just taken hydr03c0d0n3. Remember kr@tom uses the same receptors that opi@t3s use.

I've tried kratom on two occasions 10g mixed with yogurt.  It tastes bad and had zero effect, I'm no longer a regular opiate user but I do have a tolerance (wouldn't notice 10mg of oxy) so maybe that's it.  A couple of other people I know have tried it and were not impressed, I don't think it is for everyone.

If your not feeling the effects of Kr@tom your tolerance towards opiat3s is too high or your taking something like sub0x0ne or m3th@d0n3 that's blocking the effects. If none of this is true then you must be buying the worst kr@tom ever. Try using KwikKr@t0m, without a tolerance 4-5 gr@ms of Maeng d@ green leaf feels like you've just taken hydr03c0d0n3. Remember kr@tom uses the same receptors that opi@t3s use.
Hey KAL,

I Take suboxone every day, for 6 years, @12mg/day. So itbeust be blocking the kratom effects. How many grams of kratom do you recommend someone like myself take? I have kratom powder (red indo, maeng da, red bali, white thai). Can you please help? - anyone

JB

Hey KAL,

I Take suboxone every day, for 6 years, @12mg/day. So itbeust be blocking the kratom effects. How many grams of kratom do you recommend someone like myself take? I have kratom powder (red indo, maeng da, red bali, white thai). Can you please help? - anyone

JB
I recommend not taking sub for 36 hrs before taking kr@tom

Thank you very much KAL. I will do as you recommend! Have a good day.

JB

Honestly I would recommend even longer than that. Coming from someone who has been on them

for a long time. Remember subs are exponentially stronger than morphine and 12mg is a lot of sub! I would recommend to try to taper down to 2-4mg before trying Kratom as it isn't as binding as subs. I bought Kratom months ago and it's just collecting dust right now because of what I read it seems like where I'm at even waiting 2 days wont be enough time to have Kratom bust through. But I would love to hear if anything does get felt after 36 hours. It sure would encourage me to try to switch. Btw I'm at 5mg. 

If you're on suboxone I assume it is for H withdrawals, if you've shot H I'm sorry but Kratom just isn't going to cut the mustard.

which type of Kratom do you have?

ma daeng, or Red Vein is what you'rve looking for. Low dosing and you'll get the energized effects, it takes about 5g and +90m from personal and other reviews to get that somewhat 'opiated' sedation from Kratom. The source of quality and even more importantly, the strain is what the effects will give you. Check out Wellness Botanicals, my cousin just got 100g of red vein, and 100g of another, im about to run to her house tomorrow and take a half zip of the red Vein. I'll update status on how i feel from a 5g-5.5g dose in the morning!

ps- i don't take suboxone, nor am i on any opioid antagonist. I am opiate tolerant, however. Hope to help in some way. Update on how 5g made u feel?

If you're on suboxone I assume it is for H withdrawals, if you've shot H I'm sorry but Kratom just isn't going to cut the mustard.
I actually have never shot H. I have smoked and snorted it, but not much. I was into hydro, rox, oxy, percs, syrup (big time -loved the tussinx especially)... I remember taking at least ten 10mg hydros and still not feeling much, just itching like crazy. One time I took 20, 5mg hydros b/c I couldn't find 10mgs and just blowing chucks all over the living room carpet. Anyway, it's a long story as to how I ended up on Suboxone, and I am actually very disappointed in myself for still being on this shit...different thread/forum I guess. *Approximately 2 hours ago I ingested 9 grams of Green Vein Maeng Da Powder via hot water (nasty). I feel nothing.  I know, KAL told me to stay off the subs for 36 hours before taking kratom, but that's the addict in me. I had to try. So jimbojones, are you saying that kratom will not work for people who shot/shoot H only? What I am saying is: since I never shot H, and only popped/snorted/smoked pills, that kratom will, or can, work for me? 

No problem at all, just personal experience hope it helps
Hey KAL,

Do you take subs regularly and also do krat.? (Abstaining from subs for 36 hours before krat use, of course.) I understand if you do not want to give out that information. I am just wondering because I have searched the net high and low, message board after message board, searching for a someone/a post about exactly what you have told me. All I could find was subs users explaining how krat. would not/does not work for them. I appreciate the info. Thanks... 

I actually have never shot H. I have smoked and snorted it, but not much. I was into hydro, rox, oxy, percs, syrup (big time -loved the tussinx especially)... I remember taking at least ten 10mg hydros and still not feeling much, just itching like crazy. One time I took 20, 5mg hydros b/c I couldn't find 10mgs and just blowing chucks all over the living room carpet. Anyway, it's a long story as to how I ended up on Suboxone, and I am actually very disappointed in myself for still being on this shit...different thread/forum I guess. *Approximately 2 hours ago I ingested 9 grams of Green Vein Maeng Da Powder via hot water (nasty). I feel nothing.  I know, KAL told me to stay off the subs for 36 hours before taking kratom, but that's the addict in me. I had to try. So jimbojones, are you saying that kratom will not work for people who shot/shoot H only? What I am saying is: since I never shot H, and only popped/snorted/smoked pills, that kratom will, or can, work for me? 

Hey KAL,

Do you take subs regularly and also do krat.? (Abstaining from subs for 36 hours before krat use, of course.) I understand if you do not want to give out that information. I am just wondering because I have searched the net high and low, message board after message board, searching for a someone/a post about exactly what you have told me. All I could find was subs users explaining how krat. would not/does not work for them. I appreciate the info. Thanks... 
I used kr@tom before going on subs when my tolerance was nill, I kinda relapse ya know & stopped using Kr@tom.

Yeah, once you have passed certain bench marks I don't think Kratom will work for you.  Suboxone alone will maintain a certain level of opiate tolerance so I just don't think that kratom is going to do it for you.  Nobody I know that has been serious into opiates has thought it was worth a damn.

@KAL, @PTFC @Back2Good So I dragged all of y'all here, since I only "know" you two :D  I would have made due with KAL, but he hasn't checked in over 7 months ago. Please help, maybe you have some knowledge on this!!

I have a question too (sorry for the necro). I'm taking 200-400mg Tramadol a day for back pain. Should I skip a day with my Tramadol and just bear with the WDs until the Kratom arrives (it should be here today between 10a-5p, Since Tramadol is not really an opiate, at least not a hardcore one, like Oxy, Dillaudid, and Fentanyl...etc, so I figured, it might be worth the question. It's been about 2 weeks, since I started back on Tramadol. 

Thank you so much for reading it, and maybe I'll even get a reply! :)

ps: I bought Red Borneo, I think,,, 

Last edited:
It's worth a try, but if you need any tramps, you could perhaps take a little less, though if you find you can do without, then go for it!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back