No prescription???

Melissa1989

Hello guys this is mellisa.my doctor turned me down few months back told me my injury was getting healed and am getting addicted to my meds. So he cut out my Xanax perc and oxy I also have anxiety. After so many sleepless nights a friend of mine recommended a vendor.i was skeptical ordering online but I had no choice. So I gave it a shot. I got my meds in 9 days and the rates are amazing too.i have been ordering from him ever since.

please do share your stories too. 

Thanks 

mellisa

My Dr did the same thing to me. That's what landed me here. I think I'm in the right place, haven't had any luck yet. Just trying to read as much as I can so I can make an informed decision. Best of luck to you!

Hello guys this is mellisa.my doctor turned me down few months back told me my injury was getting healed and am getting addicted to my meds. So he cut out my Xanax perc and oxy I also have anxiety. After so many sleepless nights a friend of mine recommended a vendor.i was skeptical ordering online but I had no choice. So I gave it a shot. I got my meds in 9 days and the rates are amazing too.i have been ordering from him ever since.

please do share your stories too. 

Thanks 

mellisa
Can you point me in the right direction for that vendor

Can you point me in the right direction for that vendor
A little look around will satisfy your curiosity, there are many vendors offering that particular b£nz0. Everything except the Mexican section is availiable for you to read and research, and a small donation allows you access to there. 

A little look around will satisfy your curiosity, there are many vendors offering that particular b£nz0. Everything except the Mexican section is availiable for you to read and research, and a small donation allows you access to there. 
Of course, @Allan15, a rather more than small donation would be nice as well - It won't buy you any favors except for access to the SY section, but I swear I read this forum like a book - That's why you don't see me posting much, it is going to take me the rest of the year to catch up with the vast amount of new information available here that I haven't had need for in quite some time.  Information is valuable, and look around you - A forum like this costs money to maintain.

Just a suggestion, I'm certainly not the boss of you :D

Of course, @Allan15, a rather more than small donation would be nice as well - It won't buy you any favors except for access to the SY section, but I swear I read this forum like a book - That's why you don't see me posting much, it is going to take me the rest of the year to catch up with the vast amount of new information available here that I haven't had need for in quite some time.  Information is valuable, and look around you - A forum like this costs money to maintain.

Just a suggestion, I'm certainly not the boss of you :D
Great advice @Back2Good, we really encourage new members to do their own research, of course we will always assist when someone gets stuck, but jumping straight in and asking where is this, and where is that, is frowned upon. 

@Allan15, we will assist you if you get stuck, but I do recommend that you firstly read the rules of the forum, the quoted info for new members thread (all of it) pinned in the introductions section, and while you're there, maybe even introduce yourself in the same section. We're a friendly bunch, honest! Get acquainted with the layout, look around, use the search function and the like. Good luck regardless! 

I to have the same issue and understand how frustrating it is. All though my back isn't getting any better my doc stopped giving prescriptions. I have been reading like crazy and am going to donate when I get paid. So far the people here have been pretty nice.

Its easier to buy from v3ndors than get dr prescription, my dr weekend replacement gave me codeine for back pain and my dr, changed it to gabapentin.  had OC before.    there is plenty of info here, including many b3nzo  v3ndors, OC  is a little harder to find, but I still have much reading to do.   been scammed for OC before finding dbg, so reading is not a problem...  Would like to donate, but coinbase wants 2 verification methods,  and there is no other option,  except bitcoin., to donate, if I understand this correctly.   

This is a much easier route it'll save you a lot of frustration trying to find a doc who will prescribe you what you know works for you.

@Allan15 @Melissa1989 hello I have a similar problem. My Dr lost his license is now hard to reach for medical records. I am having an impossible time trying to get into a new doctor. Please PM youe response. Thank you I'll

@Allan15 @Melissa1989 hello I have a similar problem. My Dr lost his license is now hard to reach for medical records. I am having an impossible time trying to get into a new doctor. Please PM youe response. Thank you I'll
I'd recommend you try vendors, it might be quicker  than awaiting a response from quite old posts.

Makes me think I aught to get my PM records copied, lol; fortunately I do have copies of my scans. A cautionary tale (above comments) re: how doctors can disappear along with our critical well-being ....sucks

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back