Noob here hi to all

Lliwmc

Noob here just want to say hi and im just doing some reading researching and hopefully learning the ways of this board. Havent been on any forums for a long time i used to frequent a couple of body building forums but feel like im brand new to the way these things work now. From the uk looking for obvious help and advice hopefully i can pick up on here. Will be donating in a week or so when ive read up on it and got my head around it but just wanted to say hi guys. Looks like a good site you got going here

Thank you and welcome back to the forums. You can notify me by putting @2earls in your post if you are stuck on something and if you do decide to donate then you can send me a pm too.

Welcome aboard! 

@Lliwmc Welcome to the forum. You will find yourself at home in no time. The resources here are unlimited. We even have a member who dedicates time to nutrition and recipes. Thought you might find that interesting since you came from a bodybuilding forum. See you around the boards.

@2earls @Ipon thanks guys...

Nutrition and recipes? What you mean the magic pills wont do the work for me 😕

tbh im not even training right now i will be back in the gym and eating properly by the end of the year, i had a dark and missguided year after loosing my brother last year made some bad choices and ended up in a worse situation but im turning it around and things are on the up so will be back on top of things soon. 

thanks for the welcome guys

Sorry for your loss. Life is always trying to kick us off course and all we can do is keep trying. I figure as long as we haven't given up we are doing OK.

@Lliwmc welcome man! This is an amazing forum and hope you find what you’re looking for. 
Thanks for the welcome. 

Tbh i cant wait until pay day to donate and get the most out of the forum.

Sorry for your loss. Life is always trying to kick us off course and all we can do is keep trying. I figure as long as we haven't given up we are doing OK.
Amen to that. He was only 37 and the way i was going i was going to be a goner by 33 as I gave up, but it took for me to get in a real bad place to realise i have a lot to lose and need to get a grip now before its too late to get off the downward spiral! Plus i would be a c#@t to let my parents have to bury two sons when im able to do something about it. Sorry im babbling on here.

Got a new lease of life and im liking it!

Anyway peace out guys spk soon

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back