Noob on Kratom / used a sbitty headshop brand ... benefits of a good quality kratom

Depending on color it will either give you energy or knock you out. To me a red strain feels like I took a bunch of benedryl (yuck).  White or greens are what I liked when I was taking it, gave me a nice mood lift, euphoria and energy similar to a couple cups of coffee. It was kinda fun for a month, then tolerance builds and you actually get less of the benefits the higher doses you take. Bought hundreds of dollars worth of different strains and threw most of it away. I’d rather pop an oh sea lol but to answer your question, I never felt anything off of shit k. Even good quality k some strains just didn’t do much for me. White Borneo, white sunda, super green Malay, green bali, white and green maeng da were some of my favorites and seem to be good  quality no matter which vendor you use.

It really does depend on the source. Ive gotten it from alot of sources and the smaller more boutique the better quality is usually. I stick to one guy now because you could order Red Maeng Da from 20 sources and them all look different and even batch to batch with some places. I prefer a brownish red colored Red Maeng Da after trying pure forms of each strain and color but it has to be legit source or you will get mixes or greens or anything really if not sourced right.  Greens give a decent up but not enough body and whites are for newbies or for a lighter feel. Really another thing with kratom and how it feels depends on your tolerance. Once you take alittle to much a different bad feeling takes over the good feeling it can give and is withdrawally like taking suboxen to close to a opiode use to be. 

Can anyone compare kramtom magazine to some equivalent or equal thanks in advance

I always used remarkable herbs from shops only. Zodiac and all that is garbage. I was a green strain guy. Malay mostly

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back