North Korea Going Off The Chain Over A Movie

Biskoinferno

North Korea's threatening WAR over a DUMB comedy Movie,Threats to the US And All....Grow some balls .Stop the threats from hackers to Sony with a cyber attack .If we (the U.S.) gives in other countries will think were bitches .any comments?

BbJoJo

Kim Jong Un DOES NOT tell us what to do

In our country ..Take a look on how you run your country KJU.

BBJOJO

I wouldn't worry too much about North Korea, they are a two bob nation with a 2 bob political system. I cannot see that state surviving in its current form for another ten years. China is actually a very good counterbalance to that particular nation also, but has serious power trips on other matters, South China sea islands etc.

R0fl all they ever do it threaten us they are cowards we would end them.

R0fl all they ever do it threaten us they are cowards we would end them.
Just a bunch of shouty children in my book. I am convinced that place will implode, more and more north Koreans are getting views and images of the outside world, it won't last. Fear just isn't a good motivator in my book.

Yep lol it is kinda funny to watch how act out about something like this.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back