Not So New But Quiet I Guess...

davinciphoto

Hey everyone, I am not sure if I ever introduced myself before on here. I am Mark, live in Florida and suffer form major low back issues. Drs here dont help much and you know the drill, make you sound like a junky for asking for help. So here I am and I love this site. Very informative, helpful and makes me feel better that I am not alone. I have had great success with the info learned here and am willing to share what I know to anyone who needs help. I disappeared from here a while back so I have not been on lately because I finally found a local pain dr to help me. Well, he no longer takes my insurance and WALLA! Kicked to the curb! He wont see me if I cant have spinal injections in which I cannot afford to pay for without insurance. So looks like I am back here for help until I can find another local DR to help me. Sadly, Florida is become the HOT SPOT for raids at pain clinics...sux....

Thanks,|
Mark

HAHA! That video dates us. My 17 year old son walked in here just now and looked at my screen and says, "WTH is that?". I pointed to John T and said, recognize him? NOPE! He had no clue who he was. I loved that show back in the day. Glad to be back on here. I hope I can contribute as many of you have to me so far. 

Ya know what fucked it all up for us cracker? People coming from 3 other states and buying pain meds by the fucking truckload. I mean to be fair ya cant really blame the narcs, it ws just TOTALLY being rubbed in their faces.  It got SO BIG that they were setting up pill mills next door to day cares. Wonder who that might piss off? Aside from that, welcome back, and you know, if you DO find a "friendly" doc, you dont have to disappear from the board, you have a few neighbors around here that may need a point in the right direction, with discretion of course.

H1

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back