Nyc And Beyond

Salud.Smoker

Peace to all. Discovering this site to me is fate meets destiny.

I read that the more posts the more access u have or something like that...

Wassup with that. I have a few questions but don't know who to ask.

I know in time this will get better and better.

Like the saying goes, love for your brother/ sister what you love for ur self.

And with that said

I Wish u all the best of blessings

Live From NYC.

Hi NYC...welcome!... the best advice I can give you is to read as much as you can regarding your reasons for joining the site.

Cheers!

You don't need a bunch of posts to see all the info. It may take a day or two because you have to wait on admin to clear you to post. The only thing you can't do right away is see this discount codes from particular vendors and you can't post in the email only section. I'd avoid that anyway unless you really know what your doing.

This is a good site. Just read and research for yourself and you'll be fine. Good luck to you.

I admire the honesty. I've read and browsed thru this site for like a week before thinking about joining.

I like the feedback process. I think this site is beautiful for research. If I have info that I don't see here

Ima bring it here.

99luft cheers.

Boo radley you ain't never lie brother.

Peace and blessings.

upstate NY woot woot!!!!!! .....Just read read read bro.........theres some really good people on this site that will help if you ask the right questions in the right forums   good luck    

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back