O-D$MT Vendors?

bluemannn

With GradeA closing shop and another well known seller no longer providing o-d$mt, I was wondering

Does anyone knows who has this mag?? (with reputable history and fast shipping)?

Please no self promo preferably,

I know about Auto and may go with him if needed, just last time it took (not his fault) 25 days for my mags to arrive (they got stuck at a distro lol)

Thank you friends

With GradeA closing shop and another well known seller no longer providing o-d$mt, I was wondering

Does anyone knows who has this mag?? (with reputable history and fast shipping)?

Please no self promo preferably,

I know about Auto and may go with him if needed, just last time it took (not his fault) 25 days for my mags to arrive (they got stuck at a distro lol)

Thank you friends
Sorry I’m new, whose auto?

How do you get a sponsor role?

all roles essentially share the same privileges

all roles essentially share the same privileges
Cool, thanks for answering questions!

Have you found anyone friend? Groot has it for a whopping $200/g and Auto is going through complications
seems like the only reasonable option at this moment is chemicalsinchains, he has it for $55/page. I have a few publishers on hand that aren't on dbg at all and they're a bit short on supply too atm. haven't tried that subscription from him myself but can definitely recommend him from a general perspective.

No one saw this yet:

No one saw this yet:

i saw it but I didn't want to push them outright since they're new with everything else going on

CnC would be the best bet at the moment.

No offense but there’s no 0D$Mt mag pure enough to be worth $200 a page

seems like the only reasonable option at this moment is chemicalsinchains, he has it for $55/page. I have a few publishers on hand that aren't on dbg at all and they're a bit short on supply too atm. haven't tried that subscription from him myself but can definitely recommend him from a general perspective.
CnC comes through hm? I'm waiting to hear back from him; Last time I went for a mag they were oos and got refunded, so with them refunding me I know they seem real. How long do his mags take to be sh1pped/arr1ve do you know?

CnC would be the best bet at the moment.

No offense but there’s no 0D$Mt mag pure enough to be worth $200 a page
Yeah I'm waiting for a response back; Do you have experience with them and if so, how did it go?

And yeah none taken we're on the same page there; I wouldn't even spend $100 a page unless it was an obscure and banned 3 years from now type of situation hahaha

CnC comes through hm? I'm waiting to hear back from him; Last time I went for a mag they were oos and got refunded, so with them refunding me I know they seem real. How long do his mags take to be sh1pped/arr1ve do you know?
i try not to slander vendors if possible but in all honesty he's definitely got a bit of a slower turnaround compared to the typical domestic publisher. another issue (at least for me) is that one of the hubs he gets processed through is just generally slow with all mail. my subscriptions always get hung up for an extra day, sometimes three, at that one spot.

i try not to slander vendors if possible but in all honesty he's definitely got a bit of a slower turnaround compared to the typical domestic publisher. another issue (at least for me) is that one of the hubs he gets processed through is just generally slow with all mail. my subscriptions always get hung up for an extra day, sometimes three, at that one spot.
Yeah man I get that. I wish Auto wasn't in a predicament (not sure what) as he's the go to tbh. I only had one mag from him get stuck for like 25 days, and even then, he refunded me and told me to pay him back whenever. (I did; he even had forgotten about it). Awesome guy haha

I guess we'll just see how goes from here.. That book helps distract me from chronic pain and continue to work harder; Guess its time for a kr@t0m break and supposedly a time to reassess reading, as well as allow v3nd0rs to get back to it. Bless

No one saw this yet:

I saw that too but I would like confirmation it's legit before placing any orders, especially with the GAL mention I'm a bit skeptical But hopeful

Yeah I'm waiting for a response back; Do you have experience with them and if so, how did it go?

And yeah none taken we're on the same page there; I wouldn't even spend $100 a page unless it was an obscure and banned 3 years from now type of situation hahaha
Have not analyzed the 0D$MT mag from CnC in particular, but have trialed a few others from them of various categories. All were good quality. I wouldn’t have any reason to doubt this one’s legitimacy either.

But like Xenxra said sometimes they can take a few days to get things shipped out given volume of orders.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back