O-dsmt or other opioid preferably us>us

Ad988910

Pretty much the title, I’m running short quicker than planned and would rather not wait the 2-6 week shipping

The real rc has some good ones in the others section including the O-dsmt although I don't believe it is priced very well but he has Is0t0nit@zene which I have read good things about and plan to try but be careful it's strong and if you got low or no tolerance it's best to be safe with someone who has a naloxone kit and everything ready in case you take a bit to much and obviously make sure it's someone you trust this is in my personal opinion an absolute must when it comes to using RC Opi0ids.

That being said 0-DSMT is literally probably the weakest Opi0id you can acquire since it is an analogue of C0de1ne which is arguably the second weakest Opi0id you can use so the chances of you needing medical help would be most likely to happen if you have a seizure from taking to much of it in a 24 Hour period Vs. an Overdose which Naloxone would help with so be careful with that aspect of it but I am not familiar with the O-DSM Version of T. 

The real rc has some good ones in the others section including the O-dsmt although I don't believe it is priced very well but he has Is0t0nit@zene which I have read good things about and plan to try but be careful it's strong and if you got low or no tolerance it's best to be safe with someone who has a naloxone kit and everything ready in case you take a bit to much and obviously make sure it's someone you trust this is in my personal opinion an absolute must when it comes to using RC Opi0ids.

That being said 0-DSMT is literally probably the weakest Opi0id you can acquire since it is an analogue of C0de1ne which is arguably the second weakest Opi0id you can use so the chances of you needing medical help would be most likely to happen if you have a seizure from taking to much of it in a 24 Hour period Vs. an Overdose which Naloxone would help with so be careful with that aspect of it but I am not familiar with the O-DSM Version of T. 
I personally found it rather enjoyable with a next to non existent tolerance to opioids. Especially with an anti histamine for the itchiness 

Ya for no Opioid Tolerance Codeine itself can be enjoyable which it is an Analogue of and I believe like Codeine it has a ceiling effect after 400MG of the non O-DSMT form of the drug can cause seizures when used in more than 400MG Daily. I tried it when I had zero tolerance to Opioids and did not find it enjoyable at all but I did not have Weed with it and I only like it with Weed so hard to say but never said it was not unenjoyable just weak. 

People think stronger somehow means better feeling or some hence the stupid drug use of the Opioid I don't even need to name and don't want to and its mainly cause its only good for pain in patches and the dose between a high and death is so small but people think "Oh it's the strongest opioid in existence it's got to be great!" lol like the bigger the better idea eh. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need pain relief, red Bali kratom. Multiple shoulder surgeries and it helped more than the oxys for me at least

tramadol is readily available also

Last edited:
Giving this thread a bump. Still looking for domestic O-DSMT. Anyone? 

If anyone finds a cheaper supplier, please be so kind and post it here.

Last edited:

If anyone finds a cheaper supplier, please be so kind and post it here.
The last two vendors mentioned are most likely scam sites

The last two vendors mentioned are most likely scam sites
  • https://www.o-desmethyltramadol.com/ does not even reply to emails, all they do is taking your money, unfortunately. I would not try to push my luck with them, to be honest.

• I think that SurfChemical are legit. I am banned  on chemforum this week, so I cannot verify if I remember them correctly, but will do so as soon as my ban was lifted and will update here.

• This guy @bigjackchen  seems also legit to me: 10 g for USD 250

Last edited:
In my experience many vendors claiming to have chems such as opioids are scammers. I’d trust the members of this forum with higher post counts as they seem to have been around a while and know their stuff.

I personally have moved past O-DSMT, but I know my supplier still has some. Waiting for permission to post their information now. But they aren’t a site, nor well known. So you’ll probably feel more comfortable using a confirmed vendor listed somewhere on this forum.

In my experience many vendors claiming to have chems such as opioids are scammers. I’d trust the members of this forum with higher post counts as they seem to have been around a while and know their stuff.

I personally have moved past O-DSMT, but I know my supplier still has some. Waiting for permission to post their information now. But they aren’t a site, nor well known. So you’ll probably feel more comfortable using a confirmed vendor listed somewhere on this forum.
Mind sharing who the vendor is? Need to place an order ASAP. 

Last edited:
  • https://www.o-desmethyltramadol.com/ does not even reply to emails, all they do is taking your money, unfortunately. I would not try to push my luck with them, to be honest.

• I think that SurfChemical are legit. I am banned  on chemforum this week, so I cannot verify if I remember them correctly, but will do so as soon as my ban was lifted and will update here.

• This guy @bigjackchen  seems also legit to me: 10 g for USD 250
I was referring to this post. I wouldn't speculate on vendors. It doesn't help the community.  If you KNOW a vendor is legit or scam from past experience,  that helps. I just mean saying someone "seems legit" could set someone up for failure. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back