Obligatory Hello!

trister

Been looking around the forums and thought I'd join and say hi.

Been on benzos for 20 years, find it harder and harder to deal with psychiatrists.. It's such an uneven playing field. In fact it's a joke.

Am curious if people have had any success with phone consults, or skype- type psychiatrists w/ legitimate medical records.

I'm also becoming more interested in IOPs, but have zero experience with that. I've read many posts that blatantly contradict each other about the quality and so forth..

If you suffer from bad anxiety, what's it like waiting for a schedule IV to come in the mail..?

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Like your site!

Best.

Welcome, and thank you for posting. Benzos aren't my area of expertise, but what I can tell you is that, presuming you're referring to the US, phone and Skype consults, even with legitimate records, cannot be used in lieu of a face to face visit, once per year at minimum, since the passing of the Haight Act. This fact has generally eliminated telemedicine from the list of options where scheduled medication is concerned. I can't say that you won't find a psychiatrist who would operate in this manner, with an annual face to face, but I've yet to hear of one.

In any event, there are a number of legitimate IOP options for this type of product, and trustworthy feedback is readily available. It's fairly easy to discern quality members and related feedback, so don't hesitate to post any queries accordingly and I'm confident you will find that which you seek.

Jewy

Thanks for the info.

Miss the days of the rogue doctors.

Will look into these IOPs. From my research it sounds like star lite and airchemist are legitimate.

Best.

Thanks for the info.

Miss the days of the rogue doctors.

Will look into these IOPs. From my research it sounds like star lite and airchemist are legitimate.

Best.
Keep browsing, those are good but there are many awesome vendors. On some sites, you will find a few gems out of 50 vendors. One thing i love about DBG is that its quite the opposite in that you may find a few scammers that slip through the cracks but your more likely to see a good vendor go bad. For the most part, this site is filled with good people who are more than willing to help you out. Just be sure you do your reading and research, check feedback, and you should be ok.

Check out Starlite or Pink.
As always, my guy Heisenberg does a great job of cutting to the chase! I, on the other hand, can't seem to master that art. King of the 1000 word post. I guess every great one needs a set up man to loosen up the crowd. "Welcome to DBG Arena for tonight's Heisenberg Show! Featuring special guest and opening act, The Walking Carpet".

Been looking around the forums and thought I'd join and say hi.

Been on benzos for 20 years, find it harder and harder to deal with psychiatrists.. It's such an uneven playing field. In fact it's a joke.

Am curious if people have had any success with phone consults, or skype- type psychiatrists w/ legitimate medical records.

I'm also becoming more interested in IOPs, but have zero experience with that. I've read many posts that blatantly contradict each other about the quality and so forth..

If you suffer from bad anxiety, what's it like waiting for a schedule IV to come in the mail..?

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Like your site!

Best.
Hiya. actually I find this site helps with my anxiety. Some real good folks on here. and I know this might sound over simplified but exercise helps a ton for anxiety....it did me. best of luck to you!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back