Official Intro

Alabaster!

hello DBG I signed up back in Jan but haven't posted much, now that I became more active I already have a member who thinks my low post count is suspicious so Im trying to get that up and hopefully gain some credibility.

glad to be here, hope I can be a good member and if you see this and want to help me out getting more post please drop a line and we can get a convo going:)

Nice to meet you Alb. ,great to have you aboard ,u will find this a nice homefront and a second home .i really hope you didn't fall for the Clinic Scams ,if So sorry to hear .

DJ1

thnks !!  luckily I didn't fall for the clinics but I came too close, I had just had a bad exp with the mex guys and thought the clinics would be a good answer but since I still had a bad taste in my mouth I decided to wait and that turned out to help me. I cant go back to the mex vendors b/c I think the new ones are always just the old ones!!! I found a great source in person so im mainly here for backups and alp and s0m@ but I do have something id like to share with the community...probly not good timing on that one so Ill just be patient. I hope just saying that doesn't automatically make me a target but I have 2 good sources I found here and would like to contribute at some point

thanks for the welcome and posting!

Great I Love New Sources just FYI RUN it by Admin or a Mod.I personally never tried the Mexxy section but I want some sticks and been hunting ...ttyl

DJ1

yea that's why Im trying to get 20 post and PM mod or admin! could probly help u once the proper way has been done, by sticks do you mean handlebars? don't have that exactly but something close everyone around here (in my city not dbg)  says just as good! only a few products and not even popular stuff so hoping it wont be a big deal in light of all the happenings this year

Great AB ,yea I mean handlebarz and hope all goes well ...Look forward to your part here good looking..

Welcome aboard, sailor! Not sure I'd trust mexican gr!ps but, what do I know I've never ordered from down south.

Word to the wise please read the rules at least 10 times. No question is ever dumb . If you are unsure about posting something please ask a MOD or Admin. I made a bone head error & no longer have PM privileges. So please ask if unsure. We have a great bunch of people hear who are very helpful. Most any questions has probably been ask so read, read, read. I hope this helps in some way . Welcome!!

the gr!ps are not Mexican, not even the same shape but same ingredient. For now I wont say much just working on my posts so I can PM

Thanks for the welcome everyone..see ya 'round

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back