oh hello there

aldenxnedla

Good to be here! Lots of good resources and seems to be a really well-run site. Looking forward to meeting people and exchanging/learning new info. I am a college student always interested in trying new things and I love to extensively research everything I do, that's half the fun for me /default_laugh.png but I'm chill and I love people. 

@aldenxnedla welcome to the forum, you are correct this is an amazing forum with a ton of great info and even better people. Read and learn to use the search bar it will help so much.

Hello there fellow student!  Welcome to the forum!  You can join sociopathicbombshell and i when we bitch about finals....lol!

make sure you read the rules and regs, and also the thread entitled "helpful quoted information for new members" which are both located in the "introductions" section of the forum.

welcome welcome welcome!

cat

Last edited:
Welcome from me too, you've been given all you need to get started and I wish you every success!!!

I like what you've done with your mirror image name. Very clever. Welcome and have fun.

Just wanted to stop by and welcome you to the forum.  Not only is it very well run, but you will find lots of great people here and lots of good information.  Jump on in the pool is fine.

Cheers!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back