Old lurker.... Saying hello

justcol

Just wanted to say hi. 

I used these boards several years ago and found the information to be quite helpful.

I have ADD and anxiety and I am prescribed Adderall IR 30mg and Xanax.

Nice to be back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back friend. This is a wonderful place, with all kinds of valuable information, as you've no doubt found out in your past adventures here. You'll find what you need here, and like I say, you've no doubt found in the past. some very knowledgeable and informative people here. Glad to have a great regular back on board. Nice to meet you friend! Please read up on all the rules, and possible changes to said rules, and you should be fine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back "old lurker", glad you decided to post. Sorry you suffer from anxiety, I don't experience it often, but when I do, I wonder how people cope on a daily basis.

2earls

Hello there,  nice to meet you. I know that you will find these boards just as informative as you did the last time u were here. I know that they have been invaluable to me. I have not gotten on in a while as I had a head on collision and now I am able to identify with your anxiety as I have panic attacks and anxiety from the wreck. I too also have  ADD and I am still trying to learn how to integrate both the anxiety, ADD and depression medications altogether because I have re-filled I'm turning into a pharmacy. Anyway glad you're back and hope to see you around more.

Welcome aboard....I too suffer bad anxiety, so not fun!  This is definitely the place to be..:)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back