Old regular back after jail!

Kalsima

BANNED
Hi my name is Heavenlee. I haven't been around for a year due to the fact that I was locked up for illegal marijuana cultivation. What happened to me should be a warning lesson to all who visit this site. I broke the cardinal role "do not tell anyone " including your best friend.  I didn't with this site I only talk to long withstanding members I trust. But I heard of a guy that was bragging of getting IOP drugs from place I'm unsure of and sure enough that the police showed up at post office to sign. Anyways I'm so happy to be back with my DB family. So many good people take the time to know them. Read throughout threads before you ask questions, do your homework! Another thing is when I joined awhile ago, I was an emotional wreck, seriously out there. I found a strong support system of women and man that helped me through the roughest time of my life. My husband having an affair and leaving me. Now two years later I am out of jail off probation and the happiest I've ever been. And I still hold so much love and gratitude for the good people in this community!

Welcome back... That is a rule to live by... You talk and people get jealous. Even the best friend who will never tell anyone lets things slip after a 6 pack and a xanny bar!

Dear @Heavenlee ,

My goodness you have been through a tough time but your wisdom and positive attitude will be excellent for the newbies that have joined during the time you have been "away".  I have not had the chance to meet you but I'm looking forward to your input in the various areas. 

Welcome back and it appears that several people are excited to have you back as well. 

Kiki0730

Thanks for the support from my fellow DBG's! I just wanted to add this forum is not just a place to procure certain products it's also a great place to make new friends and talk about other topics like politics in a mature way.  I believe I used the relationships and recipes, and beauty and skin care sections the most! I have used so many recipes from this forum now that I actually learned to cook from them! I lived on fast food and microwave dinners until I tried many recipes which has made me a better cook and my son a lot happier. But in every case there's  drawbacks, if I'm too lazy to cook he complains! Teenagers, ARGH!!! I had others help with security  issues, and my relationship issues I became open and vulnerable and was given more confidence to get out of an abusive relationship. It opened my horizons to new music and books. All I wanted to say is this is my Facebook, sorry but I hate it! I got so much more than how to get something from somewhere! There's so much this site has to offer. I suggest people look into other subjects, you might be pleasantly surprised to what else it has to offer! Thanks again for allowing me to come back to this site I called home! Love to all!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back