Old Reliable Resource Not So Reliable Anymore?

aylakai

So, I'm not sure if ya'all remember me. Its been a LONG time since I've been here. Got on the wagon for a bit then fell back off again. lol. I decided to use an old resource that was very reliable but i'm having problems now. I paid for everything, got confirmation that the money was picked up. I got a short email saying hes working on it then nothing more. No tracking number from him. I wonder if anyone has had a similar experience? I wont use his name but initials A.D. Someone want to help a girl out? /default_smile.png

Hi.  I have no idea who you are talking about. Does this vendor have a current thread here?  Is it in the blacklist?  Did you read it? As I am sure you know, we have reviews for all of the vendors approved for use here.  So you should have been able to find a vendor with current good reviews...right?

Hey Cat, Thank you for responding. He's not on the blacklist. I used him exclusively in the past. Can I say his name? He had a thread in the Mexican vendor list. I haven't been on here in some time and I need to donate when I can to be able to go in there. It's so frustrating to not have good communication with him!

Changes in this world literally happen overnight, beat advice is to always fact check before ordering anything. 

No kidding. Found this out the ultimate hard way. I got an email saying he was sick and he was checking status.... that was 2 days ago. I'm very disappointed to say the least. He truly was my reliable go to guy but like you said things change. I'm wondering if black listing him would be a good idea to detour any other trusting people. 

Unfortunately, I don't care WHO your go-to person is, chances are you will be screwed over sooner or later.  And they know there's nothing we can do!  What are you going to do, go down there and kick ass?  Even if they are blacklisted, people are still going to try and use them.  The best way, in my opinion only, to deal with these people, is to be simple and to the point.  Don't blow up their mailboxes with question after question about your order.  Certainly don't threaten them - all they have to do is ignore you.  Always, always, always check and double-check the info you give to MG and WU.  If one letter is off, no pickup.  Another day delay.  If you were shorted, tell them - suggest a solution.  In other words, be of little words!  The easier YOU make it, the better they like it.  I just think the most important thing to remember is to be polite and to the point.  I'm not saying ass kiss, but don't flame and curse.  It doesn't get you anywhere, and chances are, they will delay you on purpose.  Remember, they hold all the cards - we, on the other hand, are pretty much at their mercy.

When I read through one pharmacy's posts, it is so funny that as soon as someone gets one order on time, all of a sudden that pharm is golden!  Then the next couple posts are how  people are waiting for a week, and now that same pharm is shit!  Their business is truly a roll of the dice - just remember who you are dealing with, and what you are buying.  It's not like you can stop payment, call the BBB, or go to the complaint department!  I just wish that someday, someone who really knows how to run a business, would take over one of these places - but I guess that person would be running a legit business.  I guess we have to deal with what we have.  /default_huh.png

Anything yet Ak? This vendor is not appearing anywhere on the forum.  We will definitely add them to the blacklist if the order does not go through.  It is not looking real good.  

Sorry for the late response.....finished up my finals yesterday.  FINALLY!  Lol!  Anyhoo, good luck Ak! Keep up posted so we cantake th proper action so thi hapens to no one else.  

If y want to PM me, i can get you to where you need to be to place an order with a reliable vendor.  

Yeah so its a no go with my old untrusty vendor. Alonso Duran you've been black balled lol No more orders from this girl! Anyhowww.. did some research and got a new order in with a vendor that is sponsored above. So, im feeling like a complete fool but what can I do eh? Id most certainly love to go kick ass lol

Unfortunately, I don't care WHO your go-to person is, chances are you will be screwed over sooner or later.  And they know there's nothing we can do!  What are you going to do, go down there and kick ass?  Even if they are blacklisted, people are still going to try and use them.  The best way, in my opinion only, to deal with these people, is to be simple and to the point.  Don't blow up their mailboxes with question after question about your order.  Certainly don't threaten them - all they have to do is ignore you.  Always, always, always check and double-check the info you give to MG and WU.  If one letter is off, no pickup.  Another day delay.  If you were shorted, tell them - suggest a solution.  In other words, be of little words!  The easier YOU make it, the better they like it.  I just think the most important thing to remember is to be polite and to the point.  I'm not saying ass kiss, but don't flame and curse.  It doesn't get you anywhere, and chances are, they will delay you on purpose.  Remember, they hold all the cards - we, on the other hand, are pretty much at their mercy.

When I read through one pharmacy's posts, it is so funny that as soon as someone gets one order on time, all of a sudden that pharm is golden!  Then the next couple posts are how  people are waiting for a week, and now that same pharm is shit!  Their business is truly a roll of the dice - just remember who you are dealing with, and what you are buying.  It's not like you can stop payment, call the BBB, or go to the complaint department!  I just wish that someday, someone who really knows how to run a business, would take over one of these places - but I guess that person would be running a legit business.  I guess we have to deal with what we have.  /default_huh.png
I love this post. It sums up our situation very well.  We have the choice to use a different vendor, but even the best of them are chock full of problems. The most annoying being that they will take your money, hoping to get product in time, instead of being up front about whether they have it or not. This is my #1 complaint and it's happened to me with multiple vendors. Sure they might lose one sale, but honesty would bring me back as a loyal customer. Over the long run, it would seem to be a better business plan, but these guys don't seem to care much about the long run.

Sorry for the rant, feeling very frustrated today.

Frustrated. Very fitting for the mood today. Im seriously hoping for better results this time.

For a few years i used alonsoduran. He was quite dependable.  Very efficient... then quite recently he has his grandfather pass away, he breaks his leg, is  hospitalized. He must be unreal as far as his movements are.  We all in this area get burned from time to time. If he  is reading this... shame on you Alonso. Or much more  precise.... Fuck you Alonso. you are a liar,cheat  and who knows what  else. Thief sums it up or  scumbag. For all who have been burned recently by him, i feelf or you. I  relate all to well. Perhaps a valuable lesson learned.. these are order takers, etc; not your friend and have one thing in mind...DOLLAR. There are still several who do the best they  can and don't  feed ridiculous stories to cover their ineptness or  cowardly ways.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back