Old school...

• Thread starter Thread starter CodyKowl
  • Start date Start date
C

CodyKowl

I am not THAT old but back in "the day" (hypothetically) a bowl would be made from a beer can or toilet paper roll with aluminum foil. Over Thanksgiving I learned a lot of the new trends of smoking up.... oil. What happened to the good ol days of Bob Marley?!?! "The kids today" using smokeless vap pens ... really takes the culture and character out of it. 

Besides a lot of those vape carts in illegal states being filled with god knows what/bad stuff smoking out of a beer can or toilet paper roll themselves are extremely unhealthy and worse than smoking tobacco and nicotine. My father himself probably suffers from memory issues and more because of smoking out of aluminum and plastic.

Character and culture is an interesting way to put it.

All I know is I was and am still an avid smoker, but after tearing my throat smoking after re-breaking my nose a few days after a surgery it has never been the same and really showed me the damaging effects of smoking even though I really sped things up for myself, but I've kinda saved myself years of further lung abuse via smoking combustibles. I try to do it as little as possible now when before I was literally the biggest smoker any of us knew and yes I understand that bold claim.

I had a phase of using the vape pens but after becoming a semi-expert of them, almost all the ones I can get even the high quality ones with real active ingredients inside still contain pesticides or similar until my state becomes medical/recreational.

edit: my throat tear plagues me daily, even right now, and i've struggled to find a doctor that can accurately diagnose/treat it. I get no medications and I have no plans for surgery currently. I really want help, but doctors suck sometimes 😕

Last edited by a moderator:
and that's not including things like Costochondritis (chronic inflammation of the cartilage of the ribs, hurts bad, can sometimes feel like a heart attack) I believe i have from coughing from smoke so much. 

I think

1) Edibles

2) Dabbing

and 3) Vaping are the future. Not that if I had a kid I wouldn't want them to get that sexy burning sensation from smoking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dabs are fine, I still prefer a glass bowl or a blunt.  Great dank doesn't burn as well in joints because of the high oil/thc content.

There isn't too much difference in Dabs and Hash.  And vaporizers for weed have been around since at least the early 90s.

If oil rigs aren't your thing (they aren't mine), try adding a bit of wax to your bowl of flower.  Its very nice.  Don't knock the kids cause they have better gear than we did.

Its science and evolution, not character or class.

Don't knock the kids cause they have better gear than we did.
hahahaha .... I don't know,  when I was a kid I once made a bong from a telescope in science class. It was a big hit (get it? big hit). I called it the Zepplin ... a party favorite!  So dab... I guess I'll have to Google that. My "friend" just got some indica oil tonight... we'll see how that goes.

Last edited:
They use butane or propane to extract the oil from the plant, it boils at room temperature plus it is purged in a vacuum to boil off any excess butane in the oil. 

Those of us who grew up on bricks from Mexico should not be overly concerned with toxins in modern domestic marijuana products, there is really no comparison.

Mechanically separated bubble hash is available as well, that is my preference to sprinkle over a toasty bowl.  Its just flower tossed into a washing machine with ice water and the wash is run through a series of fine screens.  It is much more like the old school hash or keif.

Used a Macintosh apple at a Journey concert in the 80's.  It was my first time smoking & I'll never recreate the fun of that night again! Sigh....

it not the high thc that's making your flower not smoke correctly it the lack of properly curing cannabis n the cannabis industry 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back