Old user returning

dannym037

Hey guys, used to be an old user.  Can't figure out what my username was, but I just donated, so I'm sure I'll be able to find my old posts in the SY forum.  Used to order from Sebastian back in 2011 to 2013.  Ordered from a few SY vendors.  Well I'm back, and hoping to find some certain meds that are actually unscheduled in the US.  Nothing hard anymore.  But just figured I'd say hi.

Welcome back, haven't heard of Sebastian for a while. Hope you can find yourself and anything else that you need.

2earls

Welcome back, haven't heard of Sebastian for a while. Hope you can find yourself and anything else that you need.

2earls
My friend told me Sebastian emailed him about a month and a half ago, saying he was back in business.  Friend never ordered, and I'm not sure what Sebastian's email address was, but I told my friend to be wary.  Easy way to get scammed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably been about a year since I heard of anyone using him, so I would not want to be the guinea pig either. Even if you have the right email, anything can happen in a years time, someone else could have taken it over, etc.

It's probably been about a year since I heard of anyone using him, so I would not want to be the guinea pig either. Even if you have the right email, anything can happen in a years time, someone else could have taken it over, etc.
For sure.  Did he just disappear or did he scam people?  Just curious, don't have his email, not interested in him or his products anymore.

He didn't scam anyone that I know of. If I recall he had a very limited menu and I think his thread just kind of died out.

no...he scammed me a few times at the end before he disappeared....around the beginning of this year.  close to $580 and then he was just gone...sucks because he was pretty damn reliable before that...I had used him for a few years.

Thanks for the info, all the more reason to stay away then.

Welcome back !  I used SY for forever but finally graduated to non-narcotic measures to cope with pain.  Click (intl) is a good thread to check out.   I have bought BP meds, antidepressants, and tr@m from him.  Never an issue.  Do read that thread and decide for yourself, of course.  

Hey guys, used to be an old user.  Can't figure out what my username was, but I just donated, so I'm sure I'll be able to find my old posts in the SY forum.  Used to order from Sebastian back in 2011 to 2013.  Ordered from a few SY vendors.  Well I'm back, and hoping to find some certain meds that are actually unscheduled in the US.  Nothing hard anymore.  But just figured I'd say hi.
happens to the best of us. I did the same (wrote pw's and account info on paper) then I felt like  I was at square one. When a lot of learning goes on each year, I felt like missing a few months was weird. Well yay for re-startin, welcome

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back