Om goodness

Oneleg

Guys & gals I'm so lost here I bought bitcoin on coinbase  and It won't send it it my electrum wallet which has never. Ben a problem untill tonight.  Electrum has changed it look lately but I still hadn't had ant trouble  so I bought another 500 made shure it came from my  bank credit credit wich allows for instant transactions and it's still tell me my bitcoin address is incorrect. Do I need to up grade or clear out something in my electrum wallet PLEASE ADVISE! 

Well I fixed my problem but also think I screwed myself royally  I created a new electrum wallet but forgot to send my large amount of remaining bitcoin back to  coinbase before I did DAG BLAST IT IM FEELING SSSSSSSOOOOOOOO STUPID RIGHT NOW !

Feeling really REALLY upset oh man😥 it wasn't chump change otherwise oh well but man I made a big no no

Just a lesson here coinbase will flag your account if you dont send your self money from someone or your self I would think at least would be sufficient to keep this from happening or maybe keep a little in coinbase from time to time.

And never make a hasty decision quickly as I did.

My experience with Coinbase is that you cannot send your purchase to your Electrum wallet for about 5 days.

When you first buy the bitcoins you get an email that says "your purchase is available to trade on Coinbase" and then after the 5 days you get another email that says "your purchase is available to trade off of Coinbase" (or something to that effect" and not until then can you transfer to yourself. 

And yes indeed, during this time you are hoping that bitcoin will go up in value. If I'm funding an order then I usually buy a bit more than I need in case it happens to go down during the waiting period. I learned that the hard way when they took a big dump on me and left me short. Luckily my vendor trusted me to send my shortage along with my following payment. Sorry you had to learn this the hard way and I hope they skyrocket in the next few days :)  

My experience with Coinbase is that you cannot send your purchase to your Electrum wallet for about 5 days.

When you first buy the bitcoins you get an email that says "your purchase is available to trade on Coinbase" and then after the 5 days you get another email that says "your purchase is available to trade off of Coinbase" (or something to that effect" and not until then can you transfer to yourself. 

And yes indeed, during this time you are hoping that bitcoin will go up in value. If I'm funding an order then I usually buy a bit more than I need in case it happens to go down during the waiting period. I learned that the hard way when they took a big dump on me and left me short. Luckily my vendor trusted me to send my shortage along with my following payment. Sorry you had to learn this the hard way and I hope they skyrocket in the next few days :)  
Hay you good to hear from you boss I found out my bank is chase I have a chase Visa debit card if you add it in to your coinbase account your money is immediately ready to trade you just have to make shure you click your debit card before making bitcoin purchases then you dont have to wait. 

On a side note I didn't realize I got to keep my first wallet and transferred the remaining bitcoin into coinbase Crisis averted so happy day for me!

You are still going to be using the Electrum wallet though right? Because Coinbase can be picky about who they will let you send to. Members trying to donate directly from Coinbase have had the transaction cancelled so it's better to just put everything through your Electrum wallet and then you never have any issues no matter who you pay.

You are still going to be using the Electrum wallet though right? Because Coinbase can be picky about who they will let you send to. Members trying to donate directly from Coinbase have had the transaction cancelled so it's better to just put everything through your Electrum wallet and then you never have any issues no matter who you pay.
Yea every single bitcoin I purchase goes to electrum and when I make payments  they leave electrum only. I just think I need to send bitcoin to coinbase from time to time to make things look like what maybe more others do normally I'm not exactly shure why they wouldn't let me send any more bitcoin to o my old wallet something red flagged or brought attention to me ? I think others may have bitcoin going bolth ways so I'll have to try to make things look more like this.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back