ON vs 2 day shipping from SY vendors

runnerlk

I've been meaning to ask this for a while and wondered what shipping service to you prefer from the SY vendors and why. I have always done ON not because I am in need, just because I am ordering what I think is a fragile package and the less hands it touches improves the probability that it will arrived unscathed. I do this with most everything I order that is of any value. And.....it's not like I can put in a legitimate shipping claim for damages. ;) But on the other hand I could save some money for more candy!!

Well, I've used ON for years because I'm a greedy, hoarding sow who wants it NOW, even if only to look at and fondle.  The way things are going here lately, though, I think I'll go with the cheapest method available - ON isn't really ON any longer, it is 2-day in most cases.

And since I am a hoarder, I have my stock to look at and fondle while I wait ;)

Last edited:
I always like my items to arrive as fast as possible.  I agree with you @runnerlk......As few hands as possible.  I have often thought that I could use the money for other items but its only 20 bucks so its not going to get me that much more candy.  I have only had 2 parcels delayed and I didnt hold the vendors responsible as it was a situation out of their control.  I was compensated for my delay so I wasnt all that angry.  My current fave has never let me down when it comes to shipping so I will continue to use On. Just my one and a half cents.....

Yeah @aintnousei think I'll keep my ON. My go to vendor is spot on with delivery it just came to light for me this week as I decided to give another vendor a third and final try and after waiting a week, I'm thinking what's another day? And I know darn well that if my goods were damaged I'd be one upset elderly fella.

And @Back2GoodI'm with ya on the hoarding. There's just an unexplained comfort in looking at the stash going ahhhhhhh and knowing all is good with the world.

How do i contact an SY vendor?  See them mentioned everywhere but how do I I find one?  Also, what is ON?  

I really need extra Meds because I run out before month's end, and I am in a lot of pain.  

Thanks much!

If you donate and believe me it's for a good cause, you can gain access to the Mexican sy vendors site. There are a lot of vendors and tons of feedback from many longtime members that are always willing to help and reviews on whose good to go to just read through all the threads because  some good ones do go south. So do your homework. But I'm sure if you donate you will find what you are looking for. It cost a lot to run this board for us and the amount of time the admin and mods spend on this board is mind blowing. They are really here to help. Good luck to you!

Currently I only use one vendor, and I/we use RR USPS. Never had a seizure. The vendor I had used before since 2003 till last year was the same, Registered mail, USPS. Not a single confiscated package. 

It's not super fast, 7-10 days tops, but I'm okay with it.

Last edited:
I think you always want to shoot for the least amount of travel time for various reasons, but with a lot of these SY guys (and gals) there really isn't a true Overnight, with a couple exceptions. So the majority becomes 2day, but of course killing them with kindness may speed it up a lil

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back