Op 40's

Its so disheartening. I have been waiting for these for a week. & I have had no opis the entire time. 

Now received something where I took more than I'd ever take and zero effect. 

Was thinking my pain would be over today, but nope got sugar pills or w/e they are. Not even RC or fent, I'd feel that. These have 100% Zero effect. 

Don't know what to do. I really didn't want to go through pain another week. I could cry. I don't know any dealers in my area, so I rely on online 100%. 

Hope you all have better luck. 

Jiub 

@Bks3080 yes it was! & he did. He is doing a reship of the Yellow op 40's new formula (not crushable) which is fine with me as I don't use them that way. I just swallow half at a time. The yellow op 40's he sent me a month ago and they did the job. 1 in morning and 1 in afternoon did the job for the entire day for me. 

So he definitely is making it right. 

You received the orange op 40's? Did they also have no effect on you? 

I told my friend who never takes opis, I usually take his when he has surgery cause he won't even take it after surgery. He insisted to try half of these since I told them they had no effect, and he also said he didn't feel a thing. Someone with no tolerance. They look very good quality though. So weird. 

Cheers, 

Jiub 

@Jiub1 I got the same ones but with correct markings on them. He accidentally sent an extra envelope and before they landed was begging for me to pay for them. Once they landed I took one and zero active ingredient. He then says "oh, those were quick release and you can just keep them". I trashed them and he did resend and make it right. I will never use him again. For that matter, I quit the SY vendors all together. Too inconsistent and too many fettys going around. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back