OP Pange4 2018

aenima1336

EMERALD SPONSOR
Hi DBG,

I wonder if anyone of you maybe has a clue when this annual one-week-ongoing international OP to combat the sale of ill3gal medic1nes is taking place in this year? 

In many countries not only the sellers get heavy penalties/imprisonment, but also the buyers themselves get treated as international drg-tr4ffickers. Thats why I'm asking this question. So if anyone has the slightest idea, rumour or even legit intel on this subject, please let us know.. I wanna keep the great contacts I made in this wonderful forum and speaking for myself, I'd also be glad if I at least could be prepared a bit.

I know there will be much speculation in the thread, but who knows, maybe there is someone with actual knowledge.

P4ngea X: September 2017

P4ngea IX: June 2016

P4ngea VIII: June 2015

P4ngea VII: May 2014

P4ngea VI: June 2013

P4ngea V: end of September - October

Ah okay, I've seen it. Thanks for the info :)

Well, this goes in the same direction, but do you think this is related to Pange4?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno if it is related. Pang34 seems to be secret until after the fact, which is why we have no idea when it will occur. I suppose we could be lucky enough that a member has a mole inside the f3d, but I doubt it :)

I dunno if it is related. Pang34 seems to be secret until after the fact, which is why we have no idea when it will occur. I suppose we could be lucky enough that a member has a mole inside the f3d, but I doubt it :)
Yes, it's secret, but in the past, I've had a few v3ndörs who knew it before it happened and didn't send out magazines in that timeframe.

Unfortunately, this was back a few years and said contacts aren't no more.

And because of the last sentence of your post, I wrote "I know there will be much speculation in the thread, but who knows, maybe there is someone with actual knowledge" in the OP.

And who knows, maybe we are lucky and someone knows someone that knows someone who has info or at least little hint :)

And because this is a big, reputable place with a lot of users, I thought it's worth a try

Yes, it's secret, but in the past, I've had a few v3ndörs who knew it before it happened and didn't send out magazines in that timeframe.

Unfortunately, this was back a few years and said contacts aren't no more.

And because of the last sentence of your post, I wrote "I know there will be much speculation in the thread, but who knows, maybe there is someone with actual knowledge" in the OP.

And who knows, maybe we are lucky and someone knows someone that knows someone who has info or at least little hint :)

And because this is a big, reputable place with a lot of users, I thought it's worth a try
Sorry if I came off as rude--I agree it's definitely worth a shot. It's encouraging to know that some vendors have known in the past.

Any news? Did any of you guys have problems receiving your magazines recently

Seems like it started. No official evidence, but "inofficial" confirmations and an explicit warning about importing meds on the customs-website of the country I live in.

4+ places from another forum stopped shipping for at least a week.

Take care guys!

So is or were someone of you guys experiencing delivery problems/weird tracking behaviour or even got a LL?

Or any other info about it?

My sources of information are keeping a low profile atm and until now, there were no new infos on several boards and/or official websites(but that's normal. IF it really took/takes place and still is a seven-day-operation, we should get official infos maybe this weekend or mid of next week).

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back