Opi love

Hello!  I’m a midwestern girl.  I love the outdoors..camping, kayaking, fishing, and my pups.  
i also love opis and Benz.  I use to get my products off dark market but it shut down last year.  When they shut down I quit for personal reasons, but I’m ready go get back into the game.  Only thing is I don’t even know where or how to start!! I’m a discreet person and do not buy locally.   I’m open to advice!  I have been lurking through all the form posts I can.  
One thing that I see is several vendors will not take on new clients unless they have a reference.  I do not know anyone here so I do not expect to have a reference.  Do I have to start out with a sketchy vendor and hope the vouch for me?

well anyway it’s nice to meet you all!!

@Gardenparty112  Hi and welcome to the forum!  I think (could be wrong) there's only one vendor who prefers customers who've been around awhile, and even with them it's worth a shot just emailing and asking for a menu.  But i would suggest reading through threads and finding ones with lots of recent positive experiences (and ones with no drama!) and then just emailing those vendors and asking for a menu and seeing if there's anything enticing.  For domestic US anything in the US list and the Mexican list would work.  Feel free to PM if you have other questions and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back