Opinions of the old style ohs€€s

Framepain

I am curious what other members opinions are about the old style ohs€€'s that are available from one of the euro vendors?

40's and 80's, does anybody think that they aren't near as strong as they should be or is it just me?

i recently got a magazine delivered (the 40 page ones)and immediately tried reading half of 1 at first thinking that it would be plenty to make my pain go away because back in the day when those were plentiful,1/2 of 1 would do the trick almost always. Waited about an hour and really didn't feel much relief so I read the other 1/2 and alittle while later started to get alittle relief.

but nothing like I remember from back in the day.

in fact I feel much more relief from 1/2 of a mbox blue 30. So does anybody els have similar findings,opinions about the strength or quality of these?

the taste and consistency was exactly as I remembered it so I was really surprised when they didn't work like I had remembered them working.thanks to my fellow members in advance for your opinions and advice.

@Framepain, I wonder if the heat of the journey affects the potency? I remember having a similar experience last summer. The journey is fairly long, and who knows how long these items sit in un-conditioned areas. I have wondered this about items that haven’t traveled as far, also. They ride around in hot trucks all day, and they feel hot when they arrive. 

Bumping topic.

I wonder myself cus I don’t have much experience with the oceans other than mund1ph@rmas. They are cheaper than the other dollar/mg options elsewhere, so I wonder if that is the reason?  I hope some more seasoned veterans to give imput here. @2earls, your opinion is welcome if you have the time?

I know the topic has been addressed elsewhere but not really fully answered.

I know when I get the mund1ph@rmas i go through them quicker than I expect to.

Old OCs are the best IMO!!! So nostalgic me to get and I love having them over any other Oxy brand or product!!!

@wolverine I concur 10000%. When it comes to oxcees... these are the best and amazingly still available to find. 

I have been trying to find a vendor as all our OC vendors are not from the correct area but I want to get a box of the OC120 that came out like dreamed you see. A 160mg in the USA but I’ve seen enough peeps with bags of 120mg I’m guessing mundipharmas that I know it’s entirely possible for me to acquire the current king of OxyContin but it would take much more time to find it. I’m terrible with Bitcoin and I’m a total newbie on the darkW. And honestly I have a vendor that takes care of my needs like a damn professional and is always there.... but having two sources like that would be full proof... I’m thankful for the vendor who keeps me moving!!! I just wish that instead of constant order to order all year trying to stay ahead I could take a lump sum and bam buy the years worth in one nice beautiful buy!!! That would be a warm fuzzy security blanket for me... 

Sadly I missed this topic when @myaliastagged me, but I agree with everyone else that Mundis are the cream of the crop. There is also Sandoz which if you can find them are usually a bit cheaper and they are good too, just a tad weaker.

I have had the purple unicorn 120s so I imagine they are available in the dark world. Never seen or tried a 160, does such a thing even exist? 

Last edited by a moderator:
The mythical 160 was in fact manufactured (blue oblong) by Purdue but was quickly eliminated when they come under fire for contributing to the opioid epidemic.

The 160 OC did exist in the USA but was restricted to be prescribed to patients who were terminal and I believe after a bit they discontinued it. Man the 120 is my unicorn right now! A box of 60 of those in blisters would be beautiful 😍!!! Sandoz are ok but mundipharma are my favorite by a long shot. When they were still available in the USA there was years that I only used OCs and only yellow and green ! So once they went away I was actually thinking how crappy it was I’d never smell that smell when crushed, or that taste when removing the coating. The taste of the drip. Then I found out that I could and the first time I got em all it took was popping the blister to tell they were authentic bc immediately I was brought years back in time. I’m just thankful that I can get them at an affordable price and from an awesome person!!!! Looks like a couple other manufacturers might be producing oxe XR in other countries too but for me there’s as much satisfaction in the nostalgia of using the mundipharma original formula as there is in the pain relief 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back