Opinions on these ○P€€ 4○'s

bikejumpr20

OPAL SPONSOR
So I received a batch of these yellow ○P€€ 40's today and they're definitely different. They are a tannish color inside and also very soft. If everyone can give their opinions so I can show the vendor im not lying I would appreciate it. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230818_192152_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230818_192152_Gallery.jpg
    721.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20230818_192143_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230818_192143_Gallery.jpg
    516.8 KB · Views: 35
So I received a batch of these yellow ○P€€ 40's today and they're definitely different. They are a tannish color inside and also very soft. If everyone can give their opinions so I can show the vendor im not lying I would appreciate it. Thank you
They don’t look legit to me. They are very chalky, the shapes are inconsistent, as are the edges. The color seems off, too, and the inside color appears to be lighter than the outside, which shouldn’t be the case.
I truly doubt you are alone @bikejumpr20. Best of luck getting this worked out.

OMG those are horrible fakes. But this isn't the first time Jacob has pulled this shit. Won't be the last unless people stop protecting him and call out his bullshit. BUT, I listen to the real reviews and I would not order from him. If he sends crap to one person and you were lucky to dodge bullets well then, that's all you were. Just lucky. And typically lucky runs out.

Go to the MPD. I threw out the warning shot on these. Best thing you can do for yourself is cut them loose. Not sure why anybody would go through the hassle of even trying to mess with them especially with such a horrible result. Granted it probably came further up the mountain. So keep that in mind as well. I have “heard” the smell is something you can’t even deal with. I’ve also “heard” they do no test for anything whatsoever. Regardless, we have to watch out for each other. I posted and sent a couple PMs.

Realizing it’s true, it may be in. It is not a direct reflection on the vendor.
However, my resolution is not satisfactory. I feel like I made you feel like a selfish bitch and maybe I am.

My bad guys I don’t know how to edit my things! I guess what I’m trying to say is I offered some resolutions. I did get a future resolution where I have to spend money first to get something back.
I made a resolution where I was send some money to get it corrected.
The response made me feel like I am a selfish bitch. And maybe I am that’s what I meant to say. I have a lot of soul-searching to do right now. We all know it’s never a good time to have something like this happen and always happens when it’s the one thing we need. And I’m sure it’s offputting to the vendor who has done so well. So I get that. It just makes me feel like I’m a shitty person for complaining.

Don’t you dare blame yourself @Akup7ich it’s NOT your fault, and those resolutions that require u to put out more $ are bullshit. The gaslighting they do is awful. Because they know we are sometimes really vulnerable. Maybe so, but not stupid. I’ve been called “not understanding” for not wanting to spend more just to get what I’m owed. I’ve gotten clear fakes twice recently-ish with proof, and was made to feel like shit and got NO compensation. After asking for only 20%. And I was insulted and threatened (not physically or anything) once when I never asked for compensation and was merely giving a heads up on a few fake singles. Next to a picture of my REAL ones from the actual place you get real ones from.

This isn’t off-putting to them. And guess what? He will still send me a menu if I want one. I don’t anymore. I’ve been reached out to by the same people I’ve reviewed poorly twice this summer, to try to pull me back in. So no one on our side* needs to be afraid of being banned from them for real.

So don’t let them make you feel bad. And as far as their threads go… so much is just air freshener sprayed on dog shit. Which can make you feel like you’re messing up a great reputation. Smoke and mirrors babe. Not all of it, but enough. Things went way downhill. Stand your ground 🩷

*sometimes it’s hard to tell who is on our side

Last edited:
All the time I’ve spent with that same person/group that was before. Years and I get, you must be talking about another vendor. I do not have any problems or any complaints!
And he also said what he said to buy jumper to me on my first email, which is these are real. I’ve been sending them out for weeks even though the week before he didn’t have any.
Maybe there’s still hope I will get a resolution but it’s not looking so unless I do another order so I guess that’s better than nothing and I should stop complaining it’s just a long one and a half to two weeks until I can order

My bad guys I don’t know how to edit my things! I guess what I’m trying to say is I offered some resolutions. I did get a future resolution where I have to spend money first to get something back.
I made a resolution where I was send some money to get it corrected.
The response made me feel like I am a selfish bitch. And maybe I am that’s what I meant to say. I have a lot of soul-searching to do right now. We all know it’s never a good time to have something like this happen and always happens when it’s the one thing we need. And I’m sure it’s offputting to the vendor who has done so well. So I get that. It just makes me feel like I’m a shitty person for complaining.
You are 100% in the right. We are all in a shit position. A friend of mine used the word fuckery. That’s correct.

Uggg @ everybody how to make the angry face yet, but I get it! This sucks
Wait a minute I found the emojis I found the emojis exploring emojis shock, and awe that these things are still going around the dog food coded yellows

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back