Opioid addiction

I've heard from many that it does ease some of the symptoms. I didn't know about Kratom until a year after after i came off 0pies. It is worth a try though. Sorry i couldn't be more help but i wish i had known about it while coming off them.

Lyrica Pregablin helps, got loads of em atm. i used an opyoid for 2 days, then pregabs for 5 days. Was easier and virtualy painless coming off opy8's.

Rivali

Excellent information thank you! I honestly don't know why I continue getting a script, I'm strong enough to stop. They are a chain around my neck and years ago I never would've believed I would even be on them. But now I know I can take the pain, but I continue to take them, I'm not sure what I'm waiting on.

Hey mac get off them as your not waiting for nothing just making exuses, I know after 20+yrs of opiate abuse and half the time the opi is so lacking in actual % it's really not worth taking and yet I do????.

Not having a go at anyone by the way as I most DEFINITELY have no right to after the amount of time and £ ive wasted over the years.Im afraid to even think of how much £ ive wasted trying to get wasted!!!.

Surely this time as I'm sick and tired of being (sick and tired),plus the green handcuffs are soo hard to shake it's a HORRIBLE med that I had to go back on or risk loosing my job due to my hectic lifestyle...

Peace and seasonal greetings to everyone struggling with any type of addiction 

Bliss....

Btw do pregabs really work well at the lower addiction end of the scale??

Thank you Bliss I needed that, I have no excuse. I stopped once, cold turkey. I walked into the pain clinic and I was the only one sitting in the waiting room who wasn't obese. These people looked as if they had just decided to stop giving a fk. Most were in their pajamas. The Dr had me on morphine, Perks, Fentanyl patches and told me to get used to it I would always be on pk. But I quit. It was horrible coming off everything. About 3 weeks later my wife begged me to get back on them because of my pain and my activity was at zero be cause of the pain. But I think I can manage now, my surgeries have healed quite nice and I honestly think Tylenol or otc meds could do the trick. Thank you for the added motivation!!

I hate opioids thats why I told them to stick their Meth script up their ass 4 years ago! Was the hardest thing at times I had been on it 8+ yrs,could feel the withdrawal when I was on street opiates. Will never touch that stuff again, i'd rather be on street H than Methadone. But am not of course.
I used pregabs to do my rattle after a reduction in use, wasn't too bad. Had to have been off of Opioids for 2+ yrs before doing it though it hangs around in you.Nasty stuff.

Rivali

Yes Rivali meth/D is a beast to come off to say the least,when it's just the H to get clean from its so much easier as you know in a week at the most your fine but with meth/D It's months!!.Of course I should know better as ive beaten it 3 times over the years but when my life becomes chaotic it's the thing we are offered to stablise your dependency.Its hard when you have responsibilities and people depending on you continuing working/paying bills ect.I really think to get clean PROPERLY you need to take more time in your recovery as in the past ive ALWAYS had to go back to work after a fortnight at the most!.I think when I adress my present m/done situation I REALLY need to take more time to work on me and do the group therapy route NA ect but I've always thought they were full of  hypocrites i.e you can't drink smoke ect.I do believe some who attend these things are deluded as I have seen some of them coming out of dealers houses days before "wasted" then seen/heard them outside the meetings preaching to others about the dangers of alcohol when in recovery.But I'm not saying that about them all as I know there are good people there and the frauds are soon found out.So this time I will do it for myself and take the time I need as I know I can always return to my trade as I know it well and people know I'm competent at it. £ will be a problem so I will need to get saving before hand and commit entirely to my recovery as I getting too old in the tooth and I REALLY don't want to be maintained on m/done my entire life!!!!.

Peace and best wishes to anyone in or about to go into recovery 

Bliss.....

Last edited:
The best thing I have ever used for smack withdrawal that was not an opiod was Pregablin.

It seems doctors don't know much about it's use for opiate withdrawal and therefore it's quite easy to get, well in UK anywhow.

Kratom can definitely help with the withdrawal.  You can use it to slowly come off any opiates. 

Another amazing help is cough medicine with DMX in it.  That alone can get rid of a lot of side effects and some studies have shown it helps speed up recovery with the opiate receptors in the brain regarding tolerance.  No need to take an excess dose.

Kratom, DMX, anti-diarrhea medication (has opiate in it but does not cross brain barrier), ibuprofen and benedryl will do you wonders.  Take daily for a week and you'll be feeling much better.

I know people laugh at them but I have an addiction to Tramadol. They help my back injury and they relieve my depression. Kratom does nothing to help with the withdrawals. The only thing that helps the physical pain is stronger opiates but no matter how much I take it still crave the Tramadol.

Yes I'm addicted but I'm not going give them up. My standard of living would be severely affected. I take breaks to reduce tolerance but man its difficult.

I'm allergic to cod31ne and m0rph1ine but not DHC so sometimes I take them for a week.

That's just my story on trams. I did have a DHC addiction and after going cold turkey I was almost fully recovered on day 5. It wasn't easy but it was nothing compared to trams and it's supposed to be 2.5x as strong.

Yeah snoop ive heard tram can be an awful opi to get off,im sure cat had one hell of a problem with them also and found them really tough to get off them.What one person struggles with and finds it hard with addiction another can just stop quite easily,basically everyone's different is all.....

Peace 

Bliss....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back