Order Denial?

tacogirl

Hello,

I order meds from overseas. Tramadol, for depression. It works for

me as nothing else has. Just makes me feel Normal.

Lost my job, sometimes it's hard.

Anyway, If this were ever to be kept by

customs and questioned. The return

address is not real, I believe.

Could I just say that I never ordered it?

That is if I were even asked.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks
It's very doubtful that you would ever be asked anything. They just send you a LL that you throw away. Of course if you were asked you wouldn't know what they were talking about.

Hello,

Thanks
Seriously. Do not worry.

Oh and careful. Trams are hell to get off of. Withdrawals are a nightmare. You prob know that. Just sayin.

Hello,

Thanks
You might want to reconsider tramadol. It can be very habit forming. Just as bad as opiates. 

There are other options available, especiallly if your depression also involves pain issues. Cymbalta can be very effective for some people. Unfortunately, it did not work for myself. 

Hi. I had product seizes by customs 5+ times. I get a letter stating product will be destroyed unless i want to appeal. I obviously never appeal.

It's very doubtful that you would ever be asked anything. They just send you a LL that you throw away. Of course if you were asked you wouldn't know what they were talking about.
Sometimes I read through the forums til my eyes want to bleed.  Please forgive an outright question but WTF is "LL"?  Thanx

Type it in the search box.
Did that 1st, HB.  Tried Advanced Search also.  Minimum 4 characters, tried several phrases, but I'm just guessing.  If I knew what to type in the search box, I wouldn't have to ask the question in the first place...LOL  gonna lose what's left of my mind soon

Sometimes I read through the forums til my eyes want to bleed. Please forgive an outright question but WTF is "LL"? Thanx
It is a letter one receives from cust@ms if the order is seized. LL is the abbreviation for the nickname of the Letter. . Don't you just Luv it? It's a "

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back