ORDER UNCUT OPIOIDS, BENZOS, STIMULANTS, PSYCHEDELICS, SYNTHETIC CANNABINOIDS

I will not give you a good review since you have sent the mags to the wrong address twice, over the course of 3 months! i have paid 3 months ago, and you continue to jerk me around. please send it to the correct address for the 3rd time! this is awful! how could anyone reccomend you when you treat your customers so poorly? this is very very bad business.
Dang man that sucks that happened, I just placed an order a couple days ago, I hope he ships everything out soon

steer clear away my friend, he is a scammer. read before you buy, he may give you one sample, but then scam you the rest of the way. be very wary.
I have reship 3 times but you keep complaining of wrong delivery address.

I provided tracking number and package was delivered June 3 at 10:04 am. I messaged you 4 times for updates but never get a reply. 8 days after package was delivered you came to complain that it was delivered to the wrong address for the 3rd time? like how is it possible to retrieve a package that was delivered 8 days ago?

I have lose $620 reshipping your pack because I wanted to make it right as a business minded person.

What exactly do you want from me? You even use my wifes condition to (bedridden)🥹to make mockery of me.

Well i will send another package today.

steer clear away my friend, he is a scammer. read before you buy, he may give you one sample, but then scam you the rest of the way. be very wary.
How come you know content of a package you claimed you never receive? can you please explain to the members of the forum?

Dang man that sucks that happened, I just placed an order a couple days ago, I hope he ships everything out soon
You absolutely nothing to be worried about my friend. Your package has been shipped.

@Prilazhaev knows what he is doing. I have ship another brand new package and this is the 4th reshipment. So let's wait another complain from him.

I have reship 3 times but you keep complaining of wrong delivery address.

I provided tracking number and package was delivered June 3 at 10:04 am. I messaged you 4 times for updates but never get a reply. 8 days after package was delivered you came to complain that it was delivered to the wrong address for the 3rd time? like how is it possible to retrieve a package that was delivered 8 days ago?

I have lose $620 reshipping your pack because I wanted to make it right as a business minded person.

What exactly do you want from me? You even use my wife's condition to (bedridden)🥹to make mockery of me.

Well i will send another package today.
Hello DBG family,

I reshipped another package the fourth time and It appears that it was out for delivery and then not left at the address. We generally see this when a name was used that isn't associated with the address. So for instance, if the last name that was on the pack wasn't written in the mailbox. He may be able to schedule another delivery. I have had enough with this client and i am already freaking out.

I can send tracking number for verification.

What @Prilazhaev is doing to me is totally unacceptable.
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Just sent a donation for my forth order today! The communication was great. Chem responded to my emails in less than half a day. Ill report back when I receive it!

Hello, we have finally decided to join DBG forum and this is actually the first time we are vending on a clear net market after Alphabay's exit scam which still hurts. It is what it is, life continues and hopefully DBG is here for the long run and business will resume as normal.

We are trusted reputable vendors since the days of Dream, Empire, Berlusconi, Icarus, WallStreet, Alphabay1, Alpabay2 and the recently retired ASAP. We have seen it all, the good the bad and the ugly. We are still surviving after all those markets exits, some left in good terms and others exit scammed. Please check out list of our hot products bellow:

STIMULANT
A-PIHP and 3F-PiHP (3F-α-PHiP) out of stock for US to US but can be shipped from Netherlands
KU crystal/powder EUTYLONE substitute
MDMA
4F-MPH
4-MMC (MEPHEDRONE)

DISSOCIATIVE/HALLUCINOGENS
2-FDCK
KETAMINE

CANNABINOIDS Out of stock for US to US but can be shipped from Netherlands or the UK
5CL-ADB-A Original finished product
5F-ADB Original finished product

BENZOS
BROMAZOLAM
FLUBROTIZOLAM
FLUCLOTIZOLAM

OPIODS
PROTONITAZENE
METONITAZENE
BUTONITAZENE
ISOTONITAZENE

We have a wide range of products, so feel free to message and inquire if we have a particular product, if we do we will tell you, if we have a substitute we will recommend it to you, if we do not have it, we maybe able to point you in the right direction as we strive to become one of the best sellers on this platform and your support will not go unnoticed.

For more inquiries contact;
Telegram https://t.me/Chemcabinet541
Wickr: schedwick666
Email: schedwick666@protonmail.com
PGP Fingerprint: 91EB1562167D93A2B0E66895ABC0382162B03382

Please copy the link below and paste on TOR Browser to check my darknet trust record from 2018. http://dntrustmuq5ccf3lygrnhsprpdliakq7r2ljsspczmdsslj5wl4teeid.onion/?q=chemcabinet

PEACE!!
Po be sure that you are the same vendor, as http://dntrustmuq5ccf3lygrnhsprpdliakq7r2ljsspczmdsslj5wl4teeid.onion/?q=chemcabinet

can you send signed message with the same PGP, please

Po be sure that you are the same vendor, as http://dntrustmuq5ccf3lygrnhsprpdliakq7r2ljsspczmdsslj5wl4teeid.onion/?q=chemcabinet

can you send signed message with the same PGP, please
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

Hello, here is a signed message as a prove that i am the owner of the PGP Key,
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQIzBAEBCAAdFiEEkesVYhZ9k6Kw5miVq8A4IWKwM4IFAmZvJw4ACgkQq8A4IWKw
M4IxqhAAneaEMtwmSdoonaw1Q3qrVEgrg8DKmcYhEJ3/5skY7tZxI6t7QGDEd4g+
izuUbVwLgr8DqIbh0XX51hejL3zCRCojjhJxDLMcGpG4SrEqvI0iW9wNIVZZ65jv
B8+NjPaMKcsWzboiT3fI+VUJ7EM+fKhX6C/myd791u5ZDipIZkxPwNRXHKV1GfS6
60Mwu92gruC4k/FAcToRrnlGdqOQX6ur03lynjiTGbVbLIDNrwkX/+69BE8rsQlW
ot/g8BLbrzbkrd140VVSjaYAf0JS1yvI1+FUOORPIorSVHG51IXAIKl6FHSe83wL
daQwQo9LT3spplADxM9IgKev/I5tTUFMaAuQXGhvZca1CmOFPE3k8LcVNwwPvZcX
6euPTSBT8X52Og9TKTo9dRVF9dxvuc75AkUFgG+4vLIxyAuygNdopUGIJ77x5i/M
i8wSFAlFsPMBni0mz03ZfYgmeUhXkJSR98Sdl+WeQeqvOkTLrQRs781QiX3Bo5pQ
6kLphEauLsiCIpzdh23FAXHsH8i0pLS0x4WJ0FytzOaJeT+3YtGwFa0c1Wkmh+O8
awNkz5znkoxTv3rduf3OXTcOvrhOL+zj9L5Tu7JCK3+wNWi5l3I4B56NBmyd/7Bk
dppH9Dq7YYXOUqmaVVQ15s31z9aGhaJsdKMR8xNioX5KY4M0D4U=
=r3vB
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Just wanted to shout you out chemcabinet, like I mentioned I would. As soon as things mellow I’ll donate but for now I’ll just email you

Lol I wo

I wouldn't either. I know I emailed you and gave you my trust and I'm sure it will be worth it. Still waiting but will make a large review when it's received. He'll I wouldn't even mess with little orders
Yeah I can’t get him to ever respond to even place order so idk if I can trust to order from him if he doesn’t respond hardly

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back