ORDER UNCUT OPIOIDS, BENZOS, STIMULANTS, PSYCHEDELICS, SYNTHETIC CANNABINOIDS

great first experience with seller. product as advertised and arrived very quickly. will be ordering again

Finest 93% pure cottage cheese just landed, straight from the motherland colombia.SHINY, OILY, FISHSCALE TEXTURE, STRONG EFFECT after one line you will dance macarenaaa. US-US and worldwide.

Tap in for MENU and more details!

For more inquiries contact;
Telegram https://t.me/Chemcabinet541
Email: schedwick666@protonmail.com

Peace!

Attachments

• sunny.jpg
    sunny.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 46
great first experience with seller. product as advertised and arrived very quickly. will be ordering again
How many days did it take from payment to shipment for you? I ordered Friday and still haven't received a tracking number, maybe that's normal but everyone including the seller claim super-fast shipment times, even claiming two days, so I'm confused, and the seller hasn't responded to my follow up messages since my BTC donation. Our transaction was flawless, and I more than satisfied all the seller's requests on our agreed deal, but they have ignored my emails since donation aside from informing me they received my donation. Others who have purchased from this seller please give me input on your experiences on shipment times and how consistent communication from this seller is. I am feeling quite suspicious now.

How many days did it take from payment to shipment for you? I ordered Friday and still haven't received a tracking number, maybe that's normal but everyone including the seller claim super-fast shipment times, even claiming two days, so I'm confused, and the seller hasn't responded to my follow up messages since my BTC donation. Our transaction was flawless, and I more than satisfied all the seller's requests on our agreed deal, but they have ignored my emails since donation aside from informing me they received my donation. Others who have purchased from this seller please give me input on your experiences on shipment times and how consistent communication from this seller is. I am feeling quite suspicious now.
donated 1/13, shipped out and provided me with tracking # on 1/17, arrived 1/22 (for transparency though, my state got hit hard by a snowstorm and it was originally set to arrive 1/20). also was communicating with the seller exclusively on telegram, so may not be much insight into the emails, but i had a couple questions after i sent donation and i usually received responses within the same day (or next AM after if i sent smthn late in the night)

Bro, how can you say we are ignoring your emails? i responded to your email friend. Please you have to understand that normal USPS priority delivery time is 2-5 days, but can take up to 10 days "rarely" so expect package sometimes faster, sometime little slower. We offer 100% reship on all orders seized (Except customer provided a wrong delivery address)

You don't expect us to ship out immediately after placing order. This aren't Amazon products, hence proper safety measures have to be taken before shipping for your privacy and security so as to ours.

Thank you!

Bro, how can you say we are ignoring your emails? i responded to your email friend. Please you have to understand that normal USPS priority delivery time is 2-5 days, but can take up to 10 days "rarely" so expect package sometimes faster, sometime little slower. We offer 100% reship on all orders seized (Except customer provided a wrong delivery address)

You don't expect us to ship out immediately after placing order. This aren't Amazon products, hence proper safety measures have to be taken before shipping for your privacy and security so as to ours.

Thank you!
You responded after ignoring several of my emails for 3 days straight, I sent one last courtesy email to have my questions answered before I told you I'd be forced to go to the thread and see if any of these good reviews are actually real and if people can provide insight into their experience with you, then you finally responded with an email of fluff that answered 0 of my questions nor provided me with requested tracking info that your other buyers were able to get from you in a matter of days, plus this post was made and was waiting for mod approval before I heard an email back, and in the email you sent me you still literally offered none of the help or info I asked you for nor provided any believable or verifiable reassurance that you really have or intend to send my mags, you refused to give me a tracking number and didn't answer any of my questions, you just gave me a "this isn't amazon" rant (I ordered on Friday and had no tracking number on Tuesday which is actually unusual for USPS vendors, when I order on amazon it's literally here the same day, I did not by any stretch of the imagination hold you to the standards of amazon, I was holding you to the standards of USPS domestic and the quick shipping claims you make in your thread posts, the standard you're upholding to is actually starting to feel more like I ordered from the eastern hemisphere at this point, because now it's Saturday, 8 days later - no tracking number), and the seller gave me words of "reassurance" but I was not really reassured as I still had all my questions and requests for a tracking number completely ignored, the simple things I asked for are the bare minimum all sellers give with orders, especially with multi hundred dollar trust falls, in my life-long experience USPS tracking numbers are always given without the customer even asking for them and almost always in 1-2 days. I ordered Friday, and over the weekend multiple well-composed, easy to understand emails with reasonable clear questions were left ignored until I posted to the forum on Tuesday (and even after I posted to the thread, the questions of my emails were still completely ignored and he just talked down to me as if I was being unreasonable for asking for the standard things everyone gets from a vendor without even having to ask), I even warned the seller ahead of time in email and gave him one more chance to respond personally because I cared about his thread and not making him look bad in case he was legit and ultimately did good by me, I'm an incredibly forgiving person, and I have been so soft and patient with him, I waited hours before going to the thread to give him a chance to respond, he posted to DBG a minute after I emailed him an opportunity to answer my basic questions before I took it up on the thread because I was getting red flags, then maybe hours later he did respond, but did not provide a tracking number nor did he answer any of my questions. Another customer said they got their tracking# 4 days after ordering, it's been 8 days now and you told me you'd only send a tracking number to me only if it takes more than 10 days to get to me, what good does that do when I need to know when it's going to arrive? Why am I getting treated worse than your other customers? You haven't answered a single question in my emails. Tracking you charged me was $26, I donated for the mags plus the shipping and even donated nearly $20 extra on top of the the full order price, and then you went MIA on me and to my questions over the weekend (but were still super active on the forums as my emails were ignored) I realized I had to make another order from another consistent and reliable vendor on Sunday after I ordered from you on Friday because I wasn't getting email responses or trustworthy vibes, it was $10 USPS ground shipping with another vendor, they sent me the tracking number as soon as it was available and it literally arrived in two days from that point, you claim I paid for USPS priority shipping which USPS claims is much faster than ground shipping and you also claimed that you shipped it Monday yet it's still not here... It's not adding up. Then again on Tuesday you said my package was dispatched for delivery... that language in USPS terms generally means it's arriving the same day... which it did not. It seems like you're lying to me. Not sure how a $26 USPS shipping cost plus a nearly $20 tip + your claim that it was shipped Monday has now somehow resulted in it being now being Saturday and I still have no mags nor even a tracking number when a USPS ground order placed two days after your order was placed and it already arrived earlier this week. I've asked simple questions about the order and asked for a tracking number (tracking numbers are generally given to buyers within a day or two after ordering unless it's the weekend, 8 days later and you've given me "reassurance" but no tracking number, no proof, or answers to simple important questions), you've kind of just been like the meme "no just trust me bro" while your other clients got to have their tracking numbers at a time when it's actually useful. I'm either being treated completely differently and worse than your other customers like levodopa or levodopa and all the other reviews are your buddies trying to help you scam, at this point I'm dumbfounded and 99% sure I was scammed out of nearly $300. I will update if this seller actually sends me something, he has "assured" me that it was shipped Monday, and then on Tuesday he said my package was dispatched for delivery... that typically means arriving the same day, which it most certainly did not arrive, and now it's Saturday... and still nothing, pretty crazy when I paid nearly triple for what I've ever spent on USPS shipping for something claimed to have been shipped Monday priority yet it's taken longer than perhaps every USPS ground shipping order I've ever made, but alas, still not here, still counting the days. I will update if anything actually shows up. Very much doubting it at this point. Everything is screaming scam at this point, but if he somewhat redeems himself through his mags and the actual arrival of what he advertised, I will update and verify that he's a source others can utilize... as long as your okay with receiving 0 answers to your questions after payment and a seller who will only give you your tracking number if it takes longer than 10 days to arrive. Three times I've told him I literally need to know when it's going to arrive, it's imperative in my situation, and he's given me the same response, that he'll only send it if it doesn't arrive after 10 days, so in other words he'll only send it at a time when it will likely be useless to me, but user levadopa got their tracking number in just 4 days, but for some reason I can't? I can't fathom why a vendor wouldn't send a shipping number to one customer in particular... so disrespectful, especially when I made a nearly $300 order and it's incredibly important for me to know when it's going to arrive, so sketchy. Shipping numbers are generally given to customers ASAP without the customer even needing to ask. Still no answers to the most simple questions. Beyond disappointed and doubtful of legitimacy. I'm starting to think that either his positive reviews are fake or he's selectively treating me worse than his other clients, if they're real. If he gives me the bare minimum expected info or if the pack even arrives I'll update. Beyond doubtful at this point. Donated Friday of last week, seller confirmed receiving of donation within hours of donation, then went MIA on all my questions, some of which are actually super important to know and now it's Saturday, more than a week later, and a complete refusal to give a tracking number, I am so disappointed and feel super disrespected by this seller.

did
You responded after ignoring several of my emails for 3 days straight, I sent one last courtesy email to have my questions answered before I told you I'd be forced to go to the thread and see if any of these good reviews are actually real and if people can provide insight into their experience with you, then you finally responded with an email of fluff that answered 0 of my questions nor provided me with requested tracking info that your other buyers were able to get from you in a matter of days, plus this post was made and was waiting for mod approval before I heard an email back, and in the email you sent me you still literally offered none of the help or info I asked you for nor provided any believable or verifiable reassurance that you really have or intend to send my mags, you refused to give me a tracking number and didn't answer any of my questions, you just gave me a "this isn't amazon" rant (I ordered on Friday and had no tracking number on Tuesday which is actually unusual for USPS vendors, when I order on amazon it's literally here the same day, I did not by any stretch of the imagination hold you to the standards of amazon, I was holding you to the standards of USPS domestic and the quick shipping claims you make in your thread posts, the standard you're upholding to is actually starting to feel more like I ordered from the eastern hemisphere at this point, because now it's Saturday, 8 days later - no tracking number), and the seller gave me words of "reassurance" but I was not really reassured as I still had all my questions and requests for a tracking number completely ignored, the simple things I asked for are the bare minimum all sellers give with orders, especially with multi hundred dollar trust falls, in my life-long experience USPS tracking numbers are always given without the customer even asking for them and almost always in 1-2 days. I ordered Friday, and over the weekend multiple well-composed, easy to understand emails with reasonable clear questions were left ignored until I posted to the forum on Tuesday (and even after I posted to the thread, the questions of my emails were still completely ignored and he just talked down to me as if I was being unreasonable for asking for the standard things everyone gets from a vendor without even having to ask), I even warned the seller ahead of time in email and gave him one more chance to respond personally because I cared about his thread and not making him look bad in case he was legit and ultimately did good by me, I'm an incredibly forgiving person, and I have been so soft and patient with him, I waited hours before going to the thread to give him a chance to respond, he posted to DBG a minute after I emailed him an opportunity to answer my basic questions before I took it up on the thread because I was getting red flags, then maybe hours later he did respond, but did not provide a tracking number nor did he answer any of my questions. Another customer said they got their tracking# 4 days after ordering, it's been 8 days now and you told me you'd only send a tracking number to me only if it takes more than 10 days to get to me, what good does that do when I need to know when it's going to arrive? Why am I getting treated worse than your other customers? You haven't answered a single question in my emails. Tracking you charged me was $26, I donated for the mags plus the shipping and even donated nearly $20 extra on top of the the full order price, and then you went MIA on me and to my questions over the weekend (but were still super active on the forums as my emails were ignored) I realized I had to make another order from another consistent and reliable vendor on Sunday after I ordered from you on Friday because I wasn't getting email responses or trustworthy vibes, it was $10 USPS ground shipping with another vendor, they sent me the tracking number as soon as it was available and it literally arrived in two days from that point, you claim I paid for USPS priority shipping which USPS claims is much faster than ground shipping and you also claimed that you shipped it Monday yet it's still not here... It's not adding up. Then again on Tuesday you said my package was dispatched for delivery... that language in USPS terms generally means it's arriving the same day... which it did not. It seems like you're lying to me. Not sure how a $26 USPS shipping cost plus a nearly $20 tip + your claim that it was shipped Monday has now somehow resulted in it being now being Saturday and I still have no mags nor even a tracking number when a USPS ground order placed two days after your order was placed and it already arrived earlier this week. I've asked simple questions about the order and asked for a tracking number (tracking numbers are generally given to buyers within a day or two after ordering unless it's the weekend, 8 days later and you've given me "reassurance" but no tracking number, no proof, or answers to simple important questions), you've kind of just been like the meme "no just trust me bro" while your other clients got to have their tracking numbers at a time when it's actually useful. I'm either being treated completely differently and worse than your other customers like levodopa or levodopa and all the other reviews are your buddies trying to help you scam, at this point I'm dumbfounded and 99% sure I was scammed out of nearly $300. I will update if this seller actually sends me something, he has "assured" me that it was shipped Monday, and then on Tuesday he said my package was dispatched for delivery... that typically means arriving the same day, which it most certainly did not arrive, and now it's Saturday... and still nothing, pretty crazy when I paid nearly triple for what I've ever spent on USPS shipping for something claimed to have been shipped Monday priority yet it's taken longer than perhaps every USPS ground shipping order I've ever made, but alas, still not here, still counting the days. I will update if anything actually shows up. Very much doubting it at this point. Everything is screaming scam at this point, but if he somewhat redeems himself through his mags and the actual arrival of what he advertised, I will update and verify that he's a source others can utilize... as long as your okay with receiving 0 answers to your questions after payment and a seller who will only give you your tracking number if it takes longer than 10 days to arrive. Three times I've told him I literally need to know when it's going to arrive, it's imperative in my situation, and he's given me the same response, that he'll only send it if it doesn't arrive after 10 days, so in other words he'll only send it at a time when it will likely be useless to me, but user levadopa got their tracking number in just 4 days, but for some reason I can't? I can't fathom why a vendor wouldn't send a shipping number to one customer in particular... so disrespectful, especially when I made a nearly $300 order and it's incredibly important for me to know when it's going to arrive, so sketchy. Shipping numbers are generally given to customers ASAP without the customer even needing to ask. Still no answers to the most simple questions. Beyond disappointed and doubtful of legitimacy. I'm starting to think that either his positive reviews are fake or he's selectively treating me worse than his other clients, if they're real. If he gives me the bare minimum expected info or if the pack even arrives I'll update. Beyond doubtful at this point. Donated Friday of last week, seller confirmed receiving of donation within hours of donation, then went MIA on all my questions, some of which are actually super important to know and now it's Saturday, more than a week later, and a complete refusal to give a tracking number, I am so disappointed and feel super disrespected by this seller.
did you receive th order? im about to place a big one????

My dear friend, you have absolutely nothing to be worried about, your package will be delivered with next week,

Price of the 3 products i sent to you cost $346 but i asked you to pay just $265 and the only way you can pay me back is to call me a scam right? Anyways check your Email please, i sent tracking code, your pack is out for delivery.

Last edited:
Update: A package actually did arrive today from him, but it I ordered 3 grams of 3 different mags, we made this very clear, and he sent me the receipt multiple times and I confirmed yes, and I only received 2 of the 3 of my mag order, and the one I wanted most is the one he omitted despite our very clear deal where we confirmed the order list multiple times, a very memorable 3 combinations, I'm at my wit's end with dishonest, shorting salesmen.

I accidentally posted a reply to the last message before I tried to start writing it somehow. But this is what that empty reply was supposed to be filled with: I was just trying to add to the latest comment, and note that the experience you had is literally exactly same I had, he seems professional, polite convincing, promising, and knows how to put up a professional front until your payment them boom he doesn't care at all about you or your questions or requests to order even more stuff to your order because you know it probably hasn't been packed yet. He won't give you a tracking number unless it takes more than 10 days to arrive which I know for most people will be problematic and quite frankly unacceptable, it needs to be given ASAP, not after more than a week... otherwise it's pretty much useless. He ignores your emails 9 out of 10 times after payment unless you post honest accounts of what business with him is like, but this forum was created so we can help each other out and tell the truth about our experiences with vendors so people don't lose the money they worked hard for or even worse... If he can take our feedback and use it to improve, he could be a good seller but if he doesn't implement some basic things, he won't make it. We don't have to give up on him yet, but if he makes sure he sends all the mags you donated for, and in the case of a mag missing from an order that you did and paid for all in one order of mutual agreement and donate the $26 shipping for the slowest USPS shipping I've ever witnessed, then he better not dare the customer to pay shipping again if the mag that needs to be resent because you ordered but didn't receive because of HIS negligence and inability to do his job ( sending me two mags when he very clearly and multiple times showed the ticket of THREE products) then he is the one who will pay the shipping cost because he can't do his job properly and he is totally at fault. I will update if this guy gives me the rest of my order we agreed upon and starts to redeem himself. He seems nice and I hope he can fulfill agreements and not be an overall avoided vendor, or even worse, blacklisted :(

what did i do

Want to add some feedback. I reached out to this vendor he was very attentive responding immediately up until I sent him a payment then completely ghosted. Don’t know how he operates his business but wanted to throw this out there.
Communication reestablished my bad to chem. Ima just keep my mouth shut till I get some movement.

Communication reestablished my bad to chem. Ima just keep my mouth shut till I get someOn
I SPENT NEARLY $300 ON THIS VENDOR AND HE SHORTED ME, HE SENT ME ONLY 2 OF THE 3 GRAMS I ORDERED:

On 01/19 I made a clear and concise inquiry to place an order for
Bromazolam: 1 gram
protonitazene: 1 gram
***** 1 gram
chemcabinet54 responded within ten minutes and he thanked me for the inquiry, he very quickly gave me his total pricing for the three grams and I couldn't believe how good the deal was, so I instantly agreed and even with the unusually high shipping cost of $26 the grand total came out to an incredibly good deal of $244, I sent his requested amount and well beyond for him, adding extra $$$ for the bitcoin fee knowing I was sending way more than the BTC fee because I was so pleased by the excellent pricing he gave me for what I wanted that I sent him $256, he confirmed that he received my payment, and then went MIA on me, wouldn't give me a tracking number "unless it takes longer than 10 days" (not providing tracking# literally as soon as fucking possible on the kind of orders you get on this site seems totally unacceptable and dangerous, right? If I'm wrong, then correct me please. He ignored my emails and wouldn't answer important questions, so then I became filled with dread because I thought I foolishly allowed myself to be scammed. Before I even thought about opening/unwrapping the bags at all I weighed both bags of the protonitazene and bromazolam and filmed the process and when I have the bags completely rinsed of their residue and they're totally dry and I have just the weight of the bags, I'll subtract and update across multiple threads about what they advertise and what you actually get. As of now I can confirm that 3000 mg = 2000 mg to them. I gave them more than 24 hours to respond to the fact that they emitted a THIRD of my order and waites for them to apologize, confirm a resend, and provide a tracking# ASAP, but nope, nothing, no reply, so I hope they like finding this on their thread. I will be doing gas chromatography mass spectrometry on their products too because their bromazolam was the pinkest I've ever seen, even pinker than the notorious selective scammers everyone's well aware of. I guess I'll just keep posting this to all the relevant threads until my 1000 mg of ***** arrives, with tracking# provided within minutes of its inception and I end up beyond satisfied... or if they keep this up they'll end up on the blacklist in no time. We'll see. To agree to sell *****to a man with nearly debilitating complex PTSD and making him think he has a gram of *****coming and then SIKE, they lied about sending it. That's just fucking sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I SPENT NEARLY $300 ON THIS VENDOR AND HE SHORTED ME, HE SENT ME ONLY 2 OF THE 3 GRAMS I ORDERED:

On 01/19 I made a clear and concise inquiry to place an order for
Bromazolam: 1 gram
protonitazene: 1 gram
**** 1 gram
chemcabinet54 responded within ten minutes and he thanked me for the inquiry, he very quickly gave me his total pricing for the three grams and I couldn't believe how good the deal was, so I instantly agreed and even with the unusually high shipping cost of $26 the grand total came out to an incredibly good deal of $244, I sent his requested amount and well beyond for him, adding extra $$$ for the bitcoin fee knowing I was sending way more than the BTC fee because I was so pleased by the excellent pricing he gave me for what I wanted that I sent him $256, he confirmed that he received my payment, and then went MIA on me, wouldn't give me a tracking number "unless it takes longer than 10 days" (not providing tracking# literally as soon as fucking possible on the kind of orders you get on this site seems totally unacceptable and dangerous, right? If I'm wrong, then correct me please. He ignored my emails and wouldn't answer important questions, so then I became filled with dread because I thought I foolishly allowed myself to be scammed. Before I even thought about opening/unwrapping the bags at all I weighed both bags of the protonitazene and bromazolam and filmed the process and when I have the bags completely rinsed of their residue and they're totally dry and I have just the weight of the bags, I'll subtract and update across multiple threads about what they advertise and what you actually get. As of now I can confirm that 3000 mg = 2000 mg to them. I gave them more than 24 hours to respond to the fact that they emitted a THIRD of my order and waites for them to apologize, confirm a resend, and provide a tracking# ASAP, but nope, nothing, no reply, so I hope they like finding this on their thread. I will be doing gas chromatography mass spectrometry on their products too because their bromazolam was the pinkest I've ever seen, even pinker than the notorious selective scammers everyone's well aware of. I guess I'll just keep posting this to all the relevant threads until my 1000 mg of ****** arrives, with tracking# provided within minutes of its inception and I end up beyond satisfied... or if they keep this up they'll end up on the blacklist in no time. We'll see. To agree to sell ***** to a man with nearly debilitating complex PTSD and making him think he has a gram of ****coming and then SIKE, they lied about sending it. That's just fucking sick.
When I sent you tracking number and informed you that your package was out for delivery, you complained that the package is going to the wrong address and that the tracking shows that package was shipped a few days before you placed order, and few ours letter you confirmed that ''A package actually did arrived today and i only received 2 of the 3 of my mag order from him''. You have to understand that we operate in a very meticulous way to ensure the privacy and security of our clients.

Anyways you were right for the fact that tracking showed package was shipped a few days before order was placed and that package was going to the wrong address but letter delivered to your address. If you can think out out of the box you will understand how we operate (Decoy). We have clients on this platform (DBG) who buy in kilos.

You also accused other clients who posted positive reviews for doing good business with us as accomplices just because you wanted to blackmail us. We are reliable vendors and have been doing this business since the days of Alphabay1 and Dream Market, you can use our PGP fingerprint to check our darknet trust record.

Even though you didn't provide any prove I still went ahead and shipped another package to make up the 1g **** you claimed was missing and you should receive the package within 2-4.

Lemme remind you again that this are drugs and not amazon or ebay products, so we take strict privacy/security measures to ensure the safety of our clients.

Stay safe..

When I sent you tracking number and informed you that your package was out for delivery, you complained that the package is going to the wrong address and that the tracking shows that package was shipped a few days before you placed order, and few ours letter you confirmed that ''A package actually did arrived today and i only received 2 of the 3 of my mag order from him''. You have to understand that we operate in a very meticulous way to ensure the privacy and security of our clients.

Anyways you were right for the fact that tracking showed package was shipped a few days before order was placed and that package was going to the wrong address but letter delivered to your address. If you can think out out of the box you will understand how we operate (Decoy). We have clients on this platform (DBG) who buy in kilos.

You also accused other clients who posted positive reviews for doing good business with us as accomplices just because you wanted to blackmail us. We are reliable vendors and have been doing this business since the days of Alphabay1 and Dream Market, you can use our PGP fingerprint to check our darknet trust record.

Even though you didn't provide any prove I still went ahead and shipped another package to make up the 1g MDMA you claimed was missing and you should receive the package within 2-4.

Lemme remind you again that this are drugs and not amazon or ebay products, so we take strict privacy/security measures to ensure the safety of our clients.

Stay safe..
Okay, so some of what you've mentioned is very incorrect, perhaps you're confusing me for another customer, when you finally did send a tracking number, it was made the day before, and it was in a different part of the country, so I didn't "complain" I only expressed concern because of I've never ordered something from USPS from any vendor/online shop where the tracking number shows it was made the day before... it's highly unusual and I don't think I should be judged for having concerns about something I've never seen before making me doubt the package was destined for somewhere else but not my residence, but, later on, I did see it landed in the bigger city that all USPS packages stop at first before arriving to my city for delivery, so I was so excited and was so proud of you because I thought I realized I'd dealt with an at least somewhat businessman (we'll have to see when completed if the weight of the empty bags deducted from the initial full weight that was taken fresh out of the package and unaltered, I have kept every single element from that package and if I purchased the right size scale, like a kitchen scale, I could film every object of the package from the scale minus the bromazolam used and I could prove that you shorted me ( I really would because honesty, even if it costs me more money, is the biggest flex), but I have tremendous respect that you're willing to take my word for it and that you're resending it. If it really comes, a nice plump, beautiful baggie of crystals that will ease my debilitatin cPTSD symptoms, scientifically proven to reduce PTSD symptoms, thus benefiting my mental health, my relationship with family, my severe agoraphobia, and so many other symptoms, I will make sure everyone knows you resolved everything eventually and that I got what we agreed upon and that you are honest (if the weights at the end check out as full grams lol). I didn't want to have a contentious interaction with you man, at times you seem really nice and thought you might be a long-term businessman for my needs who I could leave multiple good reviews for, that was my goal (and maybe you still can be my supplier if you want to, but it seems like you don't want to deal with me most the time, I'm sorry but I'm not one of these already graduated 6 figure-making businessmen or some millionaire, I can't buy kilos at a time :( I'm sorry (I'm in University and trying to just trying to finish and get a high paying job eventually but right now my job is low-paying and I appreciate vendors who will let me make smaller orders, though $260 still is an astronomical amount of money for what I make, not that that's your problem though but- if you'd compromise with me in the future I'd really like to ultimately speak highly of your shop. I am very pleased to hear you are shipping the previously omitted ****, that will benefit myself and everyone around me when used therapeutically. When I placed my first 3-gram order on 1/19, I saw a post of a massive increase in product, I wish I would have waited until it was posted to order because I would have made a much larger order. I spent nearly $200 elsewhere out of anxiety when you ignored my emails to buy your new products when I really wish I could have spent it on the Etizolam, *********, I could really benefit from psychedelic experiences after recent life experiences and the benzos are excellent trip killers for when you want to go to bed, the psychedelics are so good for PTSD, I really would love at least just one **** experience (or many more if it's affordable) and least 1 ***** experience (but preferably more of course depending on cost) we can move this discussion to a private messaging system, but I'd really appreciate if you'd let me buy some Etizolam, ********* . Let me know what I can pay or do to perhaps get some of those in the ***** pack since you're already having to prepare a package man, Please work with me so I can ultimately leave good reviews because I hate having to say negative things about people but when this forum is designed to warn of mis advertising I am morally obligated to post my experience to save others from potentially losing their hard earned money, but in a commending conclusion of chemcabinet54's handling of the situation, I would like to list all the things the seller did right: the seller did send a pack of product; I've only tried one of them as the other one is a potent opioid and would probably kill me with the other stuff, I've unfortunately formed a dependence on and even if I ultra diluted it beforehand my parents would likely find my dead stiff body when they came to my bedroom.
2. The other gram bag looks nice and full, and it looks pretty much identical to pictures I looked up on line, but I won't be able to even open it or truly test its legitimacy until I taper off benzos completely (daily use for a few months is one of the worst mistakes you could possibly make in your entire life, please don't do it, I don't want anybody to suffer like I did a few weeks ago between unfortunately delayed packs an have the seizures/panic attacks/suffocating overstimulation of all 5 senses.... why? because I thought I had a 1000 mg order of product from another seller and ended up with significantly less than 400 mg, ruining my taper, these dishonest salesmen could cost people their lives. unimaginable pain, headaches, muscle tenson that is so painful, I've had multiple seizures, not at my fault, it was the dishonest of vendors as I paid for the higher quantities with a taper plan, but soon find out I was sent a fraction of what I paid for, so from being lying to and shorted on quantities I've learned I need to film as I weigh everything that comes here. Get the fuck off DBG if you don't send the exact amount of mg you advertise, DBG if for HONEST, RELIABLE, HONORABLE salesmen/women

Has anyone ordered or tried the Afghan? Not something you see on menus often so I want to be sure it's legit before I take a leap. Chemcabinet54 seems like a nice guy and these reviews are good but I'm afraid a single F strip will ruin my purchase. If you know you know.
I have placed a donation for that just now. I can update on what its like after it arrives.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back