ORDER UNCUT OPIOIDS, BENZOS, STIMULANTS, PSYCHEDELICS, SYNTHETIC CANNABINOIDS

Update: chemcabinet is the real deal. Came thru incredibly quickly. Very professional and discreet. Thank you for everything!

Update: chemcabinet is the real deal. Came thru incredibly quickly. Very professional and discreet. Thank you for everything!
did it come to your door or did you have to pick it up somewhere?

Ive seen lots of debate in this thread about despite chemcabinet being a scammer and not legit, but I've had only but positive experiences with him.

for complete transparency. My first order was over $1800, and my second was over 800, but I don't think the amount you buy will affect customer service. Chem is a good replier and gets back to you normally within 24 hours. There have been times where it has taken longer, but he’s never just ghosted me. I've seen a lot of complaints about this in this thread, and I really feel like it's not that big of a deal. Everyone gets busy and can't reply fast, so I really don't see an issue with it. But I just want to empathize again; he has never ghosted me like some people have claimed in this thread.

Also, his pharma is the real deal and some of the best I've gotten. His presses are also of great quality and very potent. Chem is my go-to vendor right now. Also, for full transparency, I only bought from 3 sellers, including Chem, so I don't have a lot of experience with online vendors. In comparison to street sellers, who I have lots of experience with, Chemcabnet is amazing.

TL;DR: despite debates I've only had positive experiences with chemcabinet. Responsive customer service, occasional delays, but never ghosted. High-quality pharmaceuticals and potent presses. Preferred over street sellers. I have limited online vendor experience but im very impressed with Chem Cabinet.

Discreet shippping 10/10
Product 10/10
communication 9/10

Ive seen lots of debate in this thread about despite chemcabinet being a scammer and not legit, but I've had only but positive experiences with him.

for complete transparency. My first order was over $1800, and my second was over 800, but I don't think the amount you buy will affect customer service. Chem is a good replier and gets back to you normally within 24 hours. There have been times where it has taken longer, but he’s never just ghosted me. I've seen a lot of complaints about this in this thread, and I really feel like it's not that big of a deal. Everyone gets busy and can't reply fast, so I really don't see an issue with it. But I just want to empathize again; he has never ghosted me like some people have claimed in this thread.

Also, his pharma is the real deal and some of the best I've gotten. His presses are also of great quality and very potent. Chem is my go-to vendor right now. Also, for full transparency, I only bought from 3 sellers, including Chem, so I don't have a lot of experience with online vendors. In comparison to street sellers, who I have lots of experience with, Chemcabnet is amazing.

TL;DR: despite debates I've only had positive experiences with chemcabinet. Responsive customer service, occasional delays, but never ghosted. High-quality pharmaceuticals and potent presses. Preferred over street sellers. I have limited online vendor experience but im very impressed with Chem Cabinet.

Discreet shippping 10/10
Product 10/10
communication 9/10
Thank you sir

I’m new here. Can someone tell me how to send personal messages? Also interested in your list of products and prices

Chem is legit. Came in 2 days, everything was there. wtf...

Last edited:
I’m new here. Can someone tell me how to send personal messages? Also interested in your list of products and prices
You wont get a menu like other places, what you will get is fast reliable service. If you know what you want, chem will get it for you for a good price. contact via email. It is in the last couple of threads.

Has anyone ordered or tried the Afghan? Not something you see on menus often so I want to be sure it's legit before I take a leap. Chemcabinet54 seems like a nice guy and these reviews are good but I'm afraid a single F strip will ruin my purchase. If you know you know.
F strip showed no trace

So far chem has been the best vendor I have tried on DGB. No he does not give a tracking number. He even hasn't emailed me since I made the donation. BUT I did get what I wanted 2 days later. It was just a little under $1000. Everything was there...Who even places an order for $70??? You are just going to piss them off. Respect chem and he will respect you. If I have a bad problem with chem I will report it but so far it has been amazing!

It seems like there is just a group of people who have no social etiquette, or understanding about how online works that just have a tantrum. I test all of my stuff to make sure it is safe no matter who the vendor is. So far chem has been safe. It is extremely potent, so again be responsible about it.

Last edited:
I previously expressed suspicion and concern about Chemcabinet54, but if we narrow it down to ultimately receiving the agreed-upon products, good product, and not being shorted, on the contrary, he seems to have sent a little extra on all products and some of them A LOT extra on top of the already extraordinary deals for the quantities I ordered, nowhere else have I seen nor would I ever get the same good deals from him that did in fact land and landed above and beyond the already crazy good deal I expected, then ultimately you realize Chemcainet54 is the GOAT and is a super reliable vendor who gave me incredibly cheap prices as a first-time buyer which I am BEYOND gracious for, though I wasn't able to make an order until I was concise and certain about what I wanted and was willing to spend several hundred dollars (worth every penny, what chemcabinet54 was willing to send me for the several hundred I spent would make you jizz your pants if you saw what I got and at what prices, truly unbelievable, chemcabinet54 is a SAINT) and I want to emphasize and commend him for that, I am SUPER lucky to have the mags that I have at the prices I donated, chemcabinet54 you're the best man. At least for somebody within the US, he is the #1 guy I'd go to going forward when I have enough money to spare, he really doesn't fuck with smaller orders sadly but to be fair that is how most mag dealers are (I learned this years ago and I never understood why) but I wouldn't dock chemcabinet54 for it. All the discomfort I mentioned is worth it in the end tbh, yeah not having a tracking# can cause some anxiety and problems for some people (for some people that might not matter at all, for some, based on living situation, tracking# is imperative and if that's the case you can always seek out another seller, but chemcabinet54's product quality and determination to get the product to you and each product is at MINIMUM a little more than you asked for, at least in my experience, I honestly would overcome the no tracking # anxiety in the future because of how quality chemcabinet54 is in his dedication to ultimate fulfillment and incredible products at unbelievably incredible miraculous prices) so if you want a certain product, the right product, at the quantity marketed, then chemcabinet54 is a fucking winner in going above and beyond on that criteria, which is ultimately by far the most important in our endeavors on this website, and this is why he will be my go to going forward if he's willing to work with me. He is beyond legit, he didn't short me like I had gotten used to from other shitty vendors before I ordered from chemcabinet54 the GOAT for the first time, and the product quality is EXCEPTIONAL. If you don't want to get fucked over, chemcabinet54 is your man. I too previously left worried reviews, a little less livid than this Canadian fellow though, I only was worried that there was a slight chance he was a selective scammer (my anxious brain was just filling in the blanks based on previous continuous experiences with DIFFERENT vendors, please understand, chemcabinet54, it seemed too good to be true (it did, but the order ended up landing and was more than 100% true, he sent extra on already suspiciously cheap prices and they all turned out to be max quality, and now I am drowning in graciousness and euphoria that I chose chemcabinet54, the red flags were all false in the end and this man is one of the greatest gems on this site, I apologize for instilling doubt on your thread, chemcabinet54, and I want to leave an honest review and give credit where credit is due because you majorly did right by me in the end) so I left a few worried thread posts but now I am so proud of chemcabinet54 and how he ultimately and honestly delivered, (thank you so much, man), I too was sketched out because he wouldn't give me a tracking number and it took longer to deliver than other reviewers (probably just an anomaly), and I was also exceptionally heightened in anxiety that week for reasons I don't need to disclose here, so I made some concerned and highly anxious thread posts, but now I feel the need to say that the overall service FAR exceeded my expectations, and that chemcabinet54 is LEGIT as fuck, he ultimately sent me exactly what I ordered, the first package took like a week to arrive, and it was missing one of the mags, but I let him know immediately and it was at my house in only two days! So, if this Canadian fellow isn't confused and really is working with chemcabinet54, you can probably relax, man (or woman, or they, idk who you are) but I am hopeful for you on the other side of the border, he resent missing product promptly (only 2 days!) even though I instilled some doubt on his thread in the days prior, he's honest, not a scammer at all from my experience, and I have faith you will receive your mag, he makes sure it gets to you in the end, I feel like if that was the case for me then it should be for you. He gave me a jaw-droppingly good deal; like I am literally lucky as FUCK to have gotten the mags I did at the prices I did, chemcabinet54 redeemed himself when I found that all three mags had extra pages when I was expecting less (only because I was shorted so many times in a row by other "vendors" or scammers if I want to speak more accurately), he sent me ALOT of a VERY useful medicinal mag for me and it was cheap as fuck and he added TONS of extra pages, like I can't believe it, I am going to have so much better health I bet after reading these health mags with extra pages! Yes, he does sometimes withhold tracking number, sometimes he'll give it the day before, he did it for me the day before the first mag arrived and that helped me a TON, but I am trying to be understanding, maybe there's reasons I don't understand but withholding tracking# might be for a good/necessary reason in most cases in the interest of his business or something, idk, but if you live alone/don't have to worry about nosy fellow residence dwellers opening your mags and destroying them and all the other reasons etc., and not getting a shipping# just really isn't a problem for you and you're willing to just trust the process, then chemcabinet54 is the GOAT. I just finished reading one mag already and I was worried there was going to be less pages (only because of experiences with OTHER vendors, not chemcabinet54 as I've just seen more and more reviews throughout the weeks confirming his excellency, I was just hyper paranoid because of being fucked and shorted and being forced into horrific situations because of dishonest scammers giving me false expectations, I had several weeks ruined because mags had FAR less pages than I thought, it actually traumatized me lol, but chemcabinet54 was a breath of fresh air after in terms of honest product quantity (again he made sure to add at least slightly above or WAY more pages in each mag I got from him, which means so much to me when I had gotten used to getting small fractions of the same mag and same quantity that I ordered from chemcabinet54, like I ordered the exact same 1000 page mag from chemcabinet54 and from another "vendor" too and chemcabinet54 was able to press 1021 pages and chemcabinet54 literally asked for $70 less than the other "vendor"!!! and the other "vendor" sent like a third of the 1000 page mag I requested (how can humans do that to other humans and live with themselves and sleep at night?), so chemcabinet54 is like a patron saint to me now, all my previous concerns and complaints are overshadowed now as I've thought about how awful it was dealing with dishonest selective scammers, and how refreshing it was when chemcabinet54 sent more pages of each mag I ordered, some had slightly more pages ( just getting the full amount alone would feel like winning the $100,000 lottery after all the money I had stolen from scammers recently, so literally every extra page, each individual one extra feels like getting another $100,000 added to the win haha), some of the mags (such as the one I wanted to read most!!!) has a LOT more extra pages, right now I'm pretty sure like 30%-50% more, I'll follow up with how much more in the future when I examine it more closely so we can further elucidate chemcabinet54's excellency). I don't want to invalidate the Canadian guy, right now he really does feel fucked over, and I understand and empathize with his pain, I've been in that same head space of concern, but I do wonder if he's confusing chemcabinet54 for vendors that are not actually the same, I have no idea as I haven't researched this nor have the energy to, but I'm hopeful for you and I am sure chemcabinet54 will fix it, he did for me, my package was missing 2/3 of the order when it arrived but he sent the other third in two days, and he sent like 30-50% extra pages I'm pretty sure too, when I realized that ultimately, I got everything I ordered, wasn't skimped, on the contrary actually, and the products are of REMARKABLE quality, and the mags demonstrated signs of really high purity, I just had to come to the forum and give chemcabinet54 the praise, recognition, and thanks that he deserves, and I also wanted to post to bring hope to the Canadian fellow, I just want to suggest remaining hopeful, I am hopeful you'll receive your mag, I really do believe chemcabinet54 to be honest as of now, he came through for me and there's almost nothing posted on his thread that isn't overwhelming satisfaction, so I have hope for you, Canadian fellow. Chemcabinet54 is known to make sure the product gets to you, even if it's seized, and he's only human, so sometimes weird things/mistakes happen and ordering from a one-man band in this realm is not the same or as comfortable as amazon, but he comes through for everyone in the end. I am hopeful for you. Thank you again for what you did for me, Chemcabinet54.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back