ORDER UNCUT OPIOIDS, BENZOS, STIMULANTS, PSYCHEDELICS, SYNTHETIC CANNABINOIDS

Glad I read the entire thread. Halfway through, this guy is just bashing this vendor. I know people have mental illnesses, were all fucked up, but damn. Take it easy before you bash a man's livelihood. The fuck did I just read..
Like seriously bro, I think something is wrong.

New arrival of 99.7% pure 1,4 Butanediol, aka BDO, which is a GHB pro-drug.

The purity of this BDO was assayed at 99.7 percent with the leftover percentage being h2o. The amount of water is so small it is microscopic and invisible to the human eye. If you receive your BDO frozen, simply run it under warm tap water and it will defrost.

200ml - $235
500ml - $557.5
1000ml - $1,055

Huge discount on larger quantities.

Effects of GHB include:

· Euphoria

· Increased sociability

· Lowered inhibitions, boosted confidence

· Heightened sexual feelings and behavior

· Increased enjoyment of music

“It’s also a nice comedown from MDMA,” says Sara, because it helps ease the occasionally difficult transition at the tail end of an ecstasy experience and, unlike the more sensual MDMA, actually boosts sexual enjoyment.

Because GHB can enhance sexual feeling and responsiveness, many users enthusiastically report greater enjoyment of sex while under the influence. However, because GHB, like alcohol, tends to loosen inhibitions, safety considerations include consuming with trusted companions, setting clear boundaries while sober, and avoiding mixing substances.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my listing, I cant wait to serve you some of my wonderful BDO!

For more inquiries contact;
Telegram https://t.me/Chemcabinet541
Email: schedwick666@protonmail.com
Session: 058c7b94a9c5813c43f5ad5831f42e014f468aa56529e979cdb588094165044a2d

Long live DBG!

BDO.jpg

Hey @chemcabinet54 can I get my order that I placed over 2 weeks ago? I feel like I am certainly being scammed, hope I am wrong. You said I’d have it by this past Monday and now you’re a ghost. I’m going to email you again now a reminder and I truly hope this is just a mixup but it’s really starting to stink. Holler back.

Btw,
After reading all these reviews, and coming here from another thread this seems like the fucking Wild West boys!! I mean wtf, y’all some crazy sob’s!?! 😂

Hey @chemcabinet54 can I get my order that I placed over 2 weeks ago? I feel like I am certainly being scammed, hope I am wrong. You said I’d have it by this past Monday and now you’re a ghost. I’m going to email you again now a reminder and I truly hope this is just a mixup but it’s really starting to stink. Holler back.

Btw,
After reading all these reviews, and coming here from another thread this seems like the fucking Wild West boys!! I mean wtf, y’all some crazy sob’s!?! 😂
Hey @Road Hog, still haven't receive your email. I am sure you mistake me for someone else. Please email me to confirm so i can sort it out ASAP.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey @Road Hog, still haven't receive your email. I am sure you mistake me for someone else. Please email me to confirm so i can sort it out ASAP.

Thanks!
Hey, have checked and confirmed that your package was shipped on Monday. So expect delivery before weekend or early next week.

Thanks for your patience.

Stay safe!

Fast shipping, good communication and quality/potency is def there for bromaz powder. Seems to be a solid vendor

Placed an order and will update everyone with a review once I receive and read the contents of magazine. So far so good as far as communication!

Still Buying, Still landing, Still Awesome Dude! This is about the 6th purchase, one took a little long but only due to postal service.

Thanks Again!

Btw,
Did you ever get your order?

10/10 . Placed an order and got it 5 days later. more than my initial order. Overall good communication and quick.

Just dropping back in, I won’t lie after reading this whole thread and seeing some controversial reviews, I was nervous about receiving the order I placed.
Paid for the order friday 3/15
and received my pack today, monday 3/18.
I shit you not I was actually so confused when I got the package in my mailbox I was certain it was some other random mail, until I opened it and to my surprise the magazine I ordered was inside it sealed professionally and securely! I read some of the magazine, and it’s solid as can be! I asked for an update on when he would ship pack, but to my surprise the pack was already shipped and half way on its way to my door step by the time I asked for an update. No need for tracking or anything it was so fast. I will 1000% be ordering again. I can’t recommend him enough, I am happy to say this vendor is legitimate 100% and very fast service.

Just dropping back in, I won’t lie after reading this whole thread and seeing some controversial reviews, I was nervous about receiving the order I placed.
Paid for the order friday 3/15
and received my pack today, monday 3/18.
I shit you not I was actually so confused when I got the package in my mailbox I was certain it was some other random mail, until I opened it and to my surprise the magazine I ordered was inside it sealed professionally and securely! I read some of the magazine, and it’s solid as can be! I asked for an update on when he would ship pack, but to my surprise the pack was already shipped and half way on its way to my door step by the time I asked for an update. No need for tracking or anything it was so fast. I will 1000% be ordering again. I can’t recommend him enough, I am happy to say this vendor is legitimate 100% and very fast service.
Sorry for double posting, but I would like to add to my review that not only was my package delivered fast, but he made sure I got it fast by going the extra mile and paying for express mail even though I only paid for priority shipping, and to TOP IT ALL OFF he even gave me double of what I paid for in my order, to say the least my experience with this vendor has been nothing but amazing! Will definitely be making future orders!

Sorry for double posting, but I would like to add to my review that not only was my package delivered fast, but he made sure I got it fast by going the extra mile and paying for express mail even though I only paid for priority shipping, and to TOP IT ALL OFF he even gave me double of what I paid for in my order, to say the least my experience with this vendor has been nothing but amazing! Will definitely be making future orders!
@Scambusta thanks for your update and review.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back