Ordering OTC from uk(to us), but these not OTC in us.

KimEllen

There are a few OTC in the uk that are not OTC in the US.  Should Joe Schmo pharmacy send them here? I pause to ask Joe Schmo simply so I don't wave a big red flag. Lol ( these items have mrs c0 d3! N3 is why I ask)

They'll not send your Mrs. over because she has no visa for that unless you've a nice remailer available.

My 0.02

my daughters dad is in the UK and there was certain stuff otc there you dont have here in the usa, he would send them to me and had no problems...

they have cod!3n3 in them.

Yes there are lil round discs that have it, and a liquid for the coughing, fairly strong too, I lived in Scotland when I wasn't saggy, lmmfao. My family there is all judgey so I can't do that:(( crapolium.

I lived in scotand too, Falkirk and stirling, Itts 14 yrs back at least for me /default_smile.png

Blantyre for me, of course I've family from Ireland, Glasgow to cambuslang, lanarkshire (Blantyre), basically my family spreads their seed lmao. I'll not admit how long I've been away, but lets just say I joined the American navy from there. (Young) lol

Btw, the Mrs. Is not my doc, but kissing cousin to pref;))

mrs?  Sorry Im a bit lost, sorry about that one..

My daughter has family all over there LOL.  My backround is another country...

Its beautiful that is for sure

The mrs, is mentioned above sadminion, I'll only use mrs for it here as there is a reference point.

id love to take my kids there before I fade to dust, but there are 6, that makes it vvvvv costly plus me n hubby.

Oh yes I know, not like it used to be. I remember spending like 300.00 0n a round trip airfiar...now forget it.  Sign away your arm legs and some toes, to pay for a ticket..LOL

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back