OTC in Czech Republic

• Thread starter Thread starter blissopifree 2
  • Start date Start date
B

blissopifree 2

Hi I'm traveling to Prague very soon does anyone know what you can get otc mainly codien and benzoes really....

Peace 

Bliss 

Dude i eas there 2010 did not have anything i could find. Think they are strict on benz and codz. I ended up having bad withdrawal whole holiday (4 days)). The main st wenceclas sqaure or whatever its called has tons of dodgy brothel schills offering girls etc and possibly illegal narcotics but if they know your a tourist you might get ripped off. Maybe i just didnt do my homework but i didnt find anything in pharmacys. You can i think bring your own 90 day supply with a prescription. Who knows it might be different now.

I have a letter for taking in my opiate substitute,but not for benz I have some Diaz but no script I may just put a few in my wash bag?.If I do I will just take a small amount say 2 x 10mg a day?.

I just wondered if anyone had any success in the pharmacies there or if anyone knew how much a private script would cost there.Im not too fussed abt the bnzs I was just curious as to the policy for OTC of the said meds with it being eastern European and knowing some countries in that area being quite lax with they're rules ie Bosnia or serbia.....

Peace 

Bliss....

Cheers gai and I won't get caught out by the pimps in St wenslas Sq "forgive the spelling" who sell mostly bunk I hear?..

Not too fussed as it's a stagger i,m on and alcohol will be consumed daily NO DOUBT hic hic?....

Its EU, its more strict.

Was recently in Hungary.
They are pretty relaxed with benzo's but anything pain relief is classed as narcotics there.

You wont get anything OTC there.

Hopefully the bnz are "relaxed" in thr pharmacies in prague also trinity?.

But if they're not hey-ho....

Peace 

Bliss.....

As far as I am aware no, you cant just walk in and help yourself.

When i was in prague the chemist only did paracetemol aspirin etc. anything recreational is a nada from my experience. There are dealers in wenceslas square but could rob you or sell you ground up wall plaster. Loads if strip clubs though you could try find something in there but again they might do the 'fuck the foreigner" thing. Unless you ask a taxi driver if hes dodgy enough he could take you to a 'party' place and hand him a big tip. Still dodgy though.

Here now and all bnz or z drugs ARE prescription only ?. ...

oh well 

Peace 

Bliss.....

Vodka and pig trotters. So i went to mcdonalds. It was so fucking cold there too

Cold at the footy last night that's FOR SURE!!.

Good result for Scotland though even in a friendly!!.

Peace 

Bliss....

No deffo cold I had plenty of the local spirits to keep me warm? he-he!!!

Peace 

Bliss.....

If i remember correctly the vodka is 80% had me destroyed as im not a big drinker

Ever see the russian youtube ofnthe hungover guy shaking so much he coukdnt drink his water, his mates were laughing their heads off

There were a couple of guys shaking like a dog taking a dump.Thats what I call a REAL hangover....???

Peace 

Bliss.... 

When i was there they still had propeller passenger planes. And for sone reason all the doormen were black fellas, somebody said theres a bit of racism there hopefully not. Hope it was just a coincidence

Never noticed any racism but your right many of the doormen esp in the strip clubs were black.Perhaps in the years before the membership of the EU were introduced they might v been a more of a racist country gai,who knows??

Peace 

Bliss....

Last edited:
I am in Prague at least twice a month and NEVER had any problems with purchasing. ...goodies. My favorite tactic is simply bribing these underpaid and overworked pharmacy personnel. Works every time. 

Wish I'd known this as I was turned away from several!...

Peace 

Bliss 

Ps this was in prague....

Yes I was considering Hungary, for benzs but I used the work with someone from luthiwsnier and he said that if you are sick you go to the chemist and get otc "does any one know? 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back