Ox to vicodi

• Thread starter Thread starter Khalifkk
  • Start date Start date
K

Khalifkk

Hey all i have been on around 40 mg of ox for a couple months now and was going to try to possibly go off and today trying vicodin.. will i have withdrawal symptoms still if taking vicodin or valium? Any reccomedations or feedback is much appreciated!

I've moved this to addiction and recovery @Khalifkk, I think it's more appropriate for this section. A conversion chart could certainly help of course. 

Thing with the numerous op8 conversion charts  I find is the different ways to administer one drug can effect the score of another. Say for example I was looking for X IV (The only method shown,) tried to  compare it to  something I used that way but couldn't find anything, so looked for IV to oral and the dosage looked completely wroong think it was 10/15 ml x compared to 200mg Y oral.  It may have been right. BUt it would be a risk trying it out..

Plus i've seen other contradictions on difference sites. Are they reall accurate,, or a rough guide line with large margins for error? 

Considering varying metabolisms, I think they have to be rough, though they do show that with X ranges 1.5-2 times stronger than Y etc. I'd agree though,  there must be something pretty definitive somewhere. 

Sometimes you don't even get all the different ways to administer on some charts . It starts getting confusing when you have to flick between charts to figure out dosage for different methods of use .  At least with benzo charts they seem right from what I can tell because most benzo are taken oraly. Unless you're lucky to get IV benzoe  except some benzo  meds don't have a di^z comparison. But the vast majority do, which are easy to understand.

Taken orally, a conventional conversion chart puts 5mg Oxy equal to 10mg Hydro... 

Although I'd say it's more like 5mg Oxy to 7.5mg hydro in my experience... 

But, the switch would mean introducing a whole lot of liver killing paracetamol into your day?.. 

~P~

Taken orally, a conventional conversion chart puts 5mg Oxy equal to 10mg Hydro... 

Although I'd say it's more like 5mg Oxy to 7.5mg hydro in my experience... 

But, the switch would mean introducing a whole lot of liver killing paracetamol into your day?.. 

~P~
I overdosed on paracetamol once, it made me scared to use it again. 

There are opiates without paracetamol - all I use is DHC - obviously a very mild version. Hopefully, eventually, no opiates or valium. My usage has decreased lately, so here's hoping...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back