Oxycontin

theview

How can anyone buy these ?? these are the oxycontin that are faked ..these look like they were made by a kid what do you think @Gai73

Now ive had real Napp Oxycontin and sure others have ..These look heehaw like them lol

View attachment 1105

Id not take them for free .

i just do not get why people would buy these .

do you have them now or sent the picture? that picture isnt anywhere on the internet reverse lookup. 

i mean did you just take the picture there now? ive seen others like it but not that. i was trying to find the website pedalling them from the image. then add to blacklist

Last edited:
Na i do not have these ..there from a seller on Facebook ...I would never be silly enough to buy any meds that looked like this , the guy has about 5-6 different sets of pills that look the same quality as this .I only ever use Napp OC

They are probably laced with fentanyl or an rc analog of fentanyl.  Best case scenario its crap quality paki meds worst its an inconsistent dose of fent that could kill you

These are the ones coming from PK i believe..Now even tho these are fakes you would have thought they would have used a pill press but nope .Something like oxycontin should only be bought if its 100% pharmacy grade ..Yes there hard to come by but some good vendors get them . 

I agree.   The sites that seem to be advertising them are afrom @fghan or Paki.  They seem to appeal to the greed in all.  Offering 80mg for 8 d0ll@rs is impossible.

Pay for it locally and suck up the cost or find something else.  If it's the MG"s that excite, check out Cold Water Press.  It allow for the removal of acetom1n0phine from the materials, so a random friend told me.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back