P.O.Box / fake name

flyinazn

P.O.Box - does it aid in any way when receiving an order ? 

fake name - if not P.O. Box and just use my real address, im thinking about using the previous tanant's name as i am still getting their mail here. 

any advise or experience with any of the mention will be much appreciate it.

it is generally considered best to use your real name.  Fake names draw unwanted attention from postal employees. also,  using the previous tenants name most likely will just result in your package being forwarded to them. IMO PO boxes are only useful because you dont have to tell people where you live, otherwise it is just another flag.  For instance, you open a PO box and then a week or two later start suddenly receiving packages from overseas.  Most likely that would be VERY suspicious to most postal workers.

Hi , I have a question about a vendor that ships to the US. I’m from Canada and wanted to ask about if I ordered from a vendor and got myself a PObox in the US , would let’s say USPS take my package/ mail and then deliver to my address in Canada? Is that the way it would work? 
thanks. 

Hi , I have a question about a vendor that ships to the US. I’m from Canada and wanted to ask about if I ordered from a vendor and got myself a PObox in the US , would let’s say USPS take my package/ mail and then deliver to my address in Canada? Is that the way it would work? 
thanks. 
Possibly. But what would be the advantage in going through customs twice? I don't think the USPS would give you a box in the States with an address in Canada, so you'd probably have to go through one of the private companies where they don't have the same restrictions on opening your box or your mail. Then you'd encounter the same issue DoomKitty mentioned where you rent a box in another country and suddenly start getting parcels from a third country? I don't know....I'm spitballing, but this seems unwise all the way around. You might be better off with a remailer in the US or finding a vendor who will ship to Canada.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back