P0ppy S33ds for tea

Like title suggests. Only source i found is mt rose medicals, but my payments never go thru. Anyone have a better source for poppy seeds?

@S0LIDST4T3ENTITY thankyou, i now realize  a lb is like 2 doses? is this true? if so is expensive lol
Depends on your tolerance, but yeah I’d say about 2 doses. The cost is prohibitive, that’s why I stick to doin’ dope. Every seed company that has quality seeds have raised there prices big time, and then the ones that are affordable have quality issues. Sincerely nuts dot com were fairly decent, have you tried them? 

@S0LIDST4T3ENTITY No, but i might, its half the price lol
thought id pitch in;

sincerely  nuts is good so far this harvest season. but whatever you do, don't order from lone goose. i just received a tester order in today from them and the quality is 100% garbage :(

most PST drinkers i know are doing pods nowadays, harder to get a hold of but they'll get you way further than seeds ever will nowadays, seeds are too glorified and theres too much attention on them

@NarcolepticSnpr So i should be trying to find a pod vendor?
i would, they're a lot cheaper than seeds too for how many seeds you need for a dose. most people claim they're 5-10 times stronger than seeds, but if you can handle your own taking some stronger pain meds, you'll find they're about the right strength you want them to be honestly. 

also, if you get busted with them, they're counted as possession of a sch. 2, so heads up there. but other than that, i think they're superior to seeds 

@NarcolepticSnpr wow ok, could you perhaps lead me to somewhere i might find this?
yeah, sure. is there anyway we could talk privately? do you plan on buying premium so we can PM each other? i don't want to name my source publicly for everyone to see. like i say, theres not many left and theres even less stock to go around.

Asking member to PM you for private source is not allowed as it most often results in scamming!!

Asking member to PM you for private source is not allowed as it most often results in scamming!!
its a website anyone can google and visit if you know what to look for, i'm not selling him anything nor is it a private source. and that's completely up to him to research reviews and decide on his own if he wants to place an order. i couldn't care less if he does or not.

SneakySkeever77 said:
@NarcolepticSnpr Lol, i dont know what to do abt this... 
guess were SOL.

get premium and send me a DM once you do so we can get out of this public form and get everyone out of our ass.

Last edited:
Ok my friend this was several years ago but Richter seeds from canada sells opium poppy seeds at a great price and around 4 or 5 ounces. Less than $20 last time I checked. I planted a large amount and the seed are great over over 70% germinated and grew into healthy opium flowers. Dont know if these are still available but some florists charge we 10-20 $ for less than a hundred. With ritchters you will get thousands.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back