Package from brown delayed

Handsley

"Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Your delivery has been rescheduled for the next business day."

Is this anything I should be overly concerned about? 

@Handsley   I recently had two parcels that were supposed to be delivered Friday, then Saturday, show up on Monday.   Tracking provided no relevant information regarding the delays and I was a little nervous.   I don't think you should be worried as sometimes they have mechanical issues or someone forgets to load the parcels.   There are a variety of issues that could cause the delay but nothing you should be overly concerned about.  Good Luck :)  

It's the first delivery to a new place as well, so I was already worrying about that because I have to go pick it up.  Thanks for your reassurance.  

No Problem :)   I have a very active imagination and when my stuff was delayed last week a billion different scenarios were going through my head.  When I stopped to think about it,  it is highly unlikely that anything nefarious would happen.  They have a million packages going to a million place everyday and to think that LIl Aint's parcels would draw unwanted attention is somewhat ridiculous.  I only know one person that has ever had legal issues but it was approx. 5 lbs. of mary  jane and the person that shipped it was already under surveillance, so the controlled delivery was well worth effort.  I think if anything would happen, it would be a parcel getting lost or an employees getting lucky and stealing it.    

I hope everything works out for you and keep us updated if you have the chance.

All went well, and in the end, it was not delayed.  I took the advice given here and got a private mailbox at a mom and pop shop for a year.  Picking up there for the first time was kind of nerve-wracking, but better than leaving the house quiet listening for the truck and looking out the window every 2 seconds to make sure no one suspicious is parked outside.

Funny you should say that....Monday when I was due to receive, I kept eyeballing suspicious cars parked across the street from my studio.  I knew nothing was going to happen but I still glanced every so often.   The mind is weird thing sometimes.   

On a side note I received today from L and the delivery guy was a retired Leo that works for a carrier part time.    Needless to say I waited about an hour or so to open the package.    

@Handsley   I am glad everything worked out.   Its funny how we can psyche ourselves out over something, even though we know nothing bad is going to happen!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back