Package intercepts/seizures

gnome

OPAL SPONSOR
How often do us2us packs of pharma pills or presses get intercepted or seized?

Not very often. Searching and seizing first class or priority mail requires a warrant signed by a federal judge with few exceptions.

Not very often. Searching and seizing first class or priority mail requires a warrant signed by a federal judge with few exceptions.
Ahhhh "not often"? Ever had it happen to you? Because you find out how often it does happen when using old school carrier.

The signed warrant happens in 2.5 seconds (or they call and arm wrestle you into waiving that step).

I wouldn't say "not often"--living through it, I can tell you "not often" isn't true in this world we live in.

Ahhhh "not often"? Ever had it happen to you? Because you find out how often it does happen when using old school carrier.

The signed warrant happens in 2.5 seconds (or they call and arm wrestle you into waiving that step).

I wouldn't say "not often"--living through it, I can tell you "not often" isn't true in this world we live in.
Sounds like there's a lesson here we could benefit from-would you consider sharing more if you haven't already? What I've seen of warrant applications on PACER looks like they require at least a little effort on the part of LE to edit some boilerplate and that judges are not robosigning them in real time.

Lol. How hard do you honestly think that is to get? Forgetting about state/local municipalities? Bro 😂

The real world is different from all these online technicalities. If they want you, you’ll be had, period. But yeah generally speaking some guy getting 30 klonopins for himself isn’t a target

Last edited:
Lol. How hard do you honestly think that is to get? Forgetting about state/local municipalities? Bro 😂

The real world is different from all these online technicalities. If they want you, you’ll be had, period. But yeah generally speaking some guy getting 30 klonopins for himself isn’t a target
Agree if they want you they gonna get you. But bringing in the local yokels still requires a federal warrant to open the mail, no?

Agree if they want you they gonna get you. But bringing in the local yokels still requires a federal warrant to open the mail, no?
Once again, how hard do you think that is? Especially when a vendor is already under investigation (super easy once people with too much time on their hands voluntarily start drawing up financial projections of their earnings in a public forum lmfao) Or a random dog hits on F/M pressies. Or a postal inspector “accidentally” chucks a pack too hard and goods are able to pop through just enough.

I’m not being sarcastic, I really do you hope you never have to find out that it happens more than you think. But sure I wouldn’t say it happens on a regular basis too.
This is the last I’ll be talking about it, conversations like this are like, one tiny notch above the level of “CaN sOmEonE pLz tell mE whAt DrUg thiS whItE poWder is? I snorted 6 Grams alReaDy”

Last edited:
I've had it happen over 10 years ago on both sides of the deal

Luckily each time, no one was busted, but it did cause a lot of mental stress. One incident in particular, the local cops brought the package to the door and told the inhabitant that they believed there was illegal substances in the package and they'd like him to open it.

The inhabitant refused the package claiming he made no order for illegal substances so therefore he would not accept it. To this, the cop then named the donestic vendor by full name and said that a DEA no-knock warrant was coning any day.

Since I was the person named, I can say with certainty that the no knock warrant never came. This was over 10 years ago so....take from this experience what you will. There's no doubt in my mind though that--as already stated--if the feds want you, they'll get you

I had a couple packs intercepted and the letter said I could go fight it in court to get my package back or let it go

This is all so terrifying yet informative I can’t look away yet I want to also live in my fantasy of “nooooooo” surely not., however we all know it does. We have all seen the crazy things that happen and nice “FU” notes that say “you want it ? Come get it”. That’s about when I choose to go on a random trip. I do agree with @player72 …it doesn’t happen as much. It’s all turned into a game of chance.

How often do us2us packs of pharma pills or presses get intercepted or seized?
SWIM had one get stuck and never move past tthe local distribution center. I guess its either evidence for a bigger case or someone robbed her.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back