Package missing, seized or stolen? Confusing....

Jam1976

I've never had a parcel seized but my situation thus far hasn't inficticated seizure. No letter... nothing. My EMS parcel hit NYC customs, sat there for four days without updating and finally came up as "Retention Reason: other". Does anyone know if that indicates seizure? It's been over 2 weeks since that last update. I am assuming I'll never see it, but I was wondering if anyone has had that wording come up on tracking. USPS says nothing, I found the retention notification on EMS tracking. Thanks for any info...

Can you say what vendor you ordered from, worried because I was on the way to order from a vendor from with ems shipping a little worriednow if i should fo ahead and send will pm you. Thanks heavenlee 

The retention reason other status is not an indicator of a seizure. One of the tracking sites uses that wording for all packages that are in customs. They all pull information from the origin/destination country sites and just change the wording a little. Your package should be fine. 

The retention reason other status is not an indicator of a seizure. One of the tracking sites uses that wording for all packages that are in customs. They all pull information from the origin/destination country sites and just change the wording a little. Your package should be fine. 
  You really think so?? EMS packages are usually pretty quick, this has been since May 4… That seems like a long time.  If it ends up at my door great, let us hope  it does not ring and on my doorstep while I am on vacation! LOL  i've got a couple of weeks… I hope for the best. 

Can you say what vendor you ordered from, worried because I was on the way to order from a vendor from with ems shipping a little worriednow if i should fo ahead and send will pm you. Thanks heavenlee 
 You have nothing to worry about, the vendor in question that I'm working with is trustworthy, this happens… It wasn't the vendors  fault in any way. If anything, the vendor went above and beyond to make everything right. This vendor will be getting a positive review from me, awesome communication  and a very nice person. So don't worry! I didn't mean to worry anyone with my post.  I was just curious what that wording meant. 

I just got a 2 paged white letter informing me it was seized, asking me to sign and return. I'm a bit freaked. 

Personally, this is what I would do if I was in your shoes.  I would obviously not sign and return the letter, I would just throw it out and forget about the order.  If you are ever contacted again, just tell them that you were not expecting any package and have no idea what this is all about.  As far as moving forward, I would just lay off placing any international orders that need to go through customs in the near future and stick with domestic orders/shipping. 

I sincerely hope everything works out for you.. However, I wouldn't worry about anything as there is no evidence of you doing anything illegal..

Personally, this is what I would do if I was in your shoes.  I would obviously not sign and return the letter, I would just throw it out and forget about the order.  If you are ever contacted again, just tell them that you were not expecting any package and have no idea what this is all about.  As far as moving forward, I would just lay off placing any international orders that need to go through customs in the near future and stick with domestic orders/shipping. 

I sincerely hope everything works out for you.. However, I wouldn't worry about anything as there is no evidence of you doing anything illegal..
 Unfortunately, I have an order with the same vendor being processed right now.  I live in a very fertile area and also paid for it online using MG because it takes me hours each way to get to a location to donate in person. Regardless, I am going to change to a different payment method after this.   Or just stop… I might have to. I'm not using the same shipping method and I am going to use different info but still not sure that it's a good idea. I don't know if I can ask for a refund or cancel…  I don't know what to do. And in terms of finding a domestic vendor, I have had no such luck. Roaches Kpins domestic... I haven't found anybody. Yet...

Thanks for the advice...

Ouch.. That's rough about the 2nd order coming your way through customs from the same vendor.  Personally, I would just play out this 2nd order and see what happens..  If it shows up at your door and you do not have to sign for it, then obviously your golden..  Otherwise, if it gets seized again, then I would just treat the 2nd order like the 1st order in terms of you making out like you were not expecting anything.  I'm sorry to hear that you can't find your meds domestically..  I wish you luck in trying to find them as I do not have any experience purchasing any of those.

PS-  You're very welcome for the advice..  I am always happy to help in anyway that I can  :)

Ouch.. That's rough about the 2nd order coming your way through customs from the same vendor.  Personally, I would just play out this 2nd order and see what happens..  If it shows up at your door and you do not have to sign for it, then obviously your golden..  Otherwise, if it gets seized again, then I would just treat the 2nd order like the 1st order in terms of you making out like you were not expecting anything.  I'm sorry to hear that you can't find your meds domestically..  I wish you luck in trying to find them as I do not have any experience purchasing any of those.

PS-  You're very welcome for the advice..  I am always happy to help in anyway that I can  :)
Thanks! I made some small changes to my info on this package. I'm a bit weirded out because I had an odd experience today with the local mailman.... my mailman drove  right past my house today, I had my red flag up because I had outgoing mail. I live in a very small nosey town. Understandably, I am a bit nervous.  I also have another package out there… I am not going to say anything specific, but I am nervous about that arrival as well.  The letter was from the US department of justice/customs.... it looks pretty ominous even before I opened it. LOL 

I hate this game!!!  It's making me think that maybe I should just stop altogether. 

Argh,  I need to upgrade my sponsorship. I was going to send you a private message but I maxed out for the day.  I'm on the way out to an event anyway, but if you wanted to send me a message I would love to ask you a question privately. Thank you! Very very much...

Sure..  feel free to message me anytime  :)

PS- I wouldn't worry about the seized packages, because as I mentioned previously, there is no evidence that you ordered anything or did anything illegal..  Worst case scenario, you just lost some money on these previous orders..  I hope the 2nd order works out though..

FYI-  If I'm not mistaken, I believe those meds you listed above are available in the Mexican section for domestic shipping..

Yes, I have placed three orders with such vendors. The quality wasn't up to par with the SY vendors.  But all three orders or a reliable, arrived without incident… If I could find a Mexican vendor that had better quality, I would pay the price to avoid this hassle. By the way, just to put this matter to rest, the second package arrived, I signed for it … It's been a couple of hours and everything is fine.  I got rid of the packaging and hid the contents.  I walked in there  doing my damnedest to act cool as a cucumber with my headphones on, there were a ton of people at the post office… But everything was fine.  One left to go and I'm free and clear. But I am so done with anything else coming to this address for the time being.  I have two kids including a disabled child. If I was caught doing anything like this I could lose legal guardianship of my disabled kid who needs me. It's not worth the risk.  I think that after my vacation is over, it's time for me to taper/detox and just take a break. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back